Fat experiences

Playing with your significant other’s belly while they sleep?

I've been using behavior modification with my wife since I told her I prefer her with more weight on her. Part of that includes starting to let my hands wander from carressing her breasts to also her belly....then on the neck...down the back....over the fat rolls...all the while complimenting her on how good and sexy she looks.

She's thus learned to accept that over the past 2 years and now it's a very normal thing to her when I stand behind her, squeeze a fat roll here and there (what I call "inspecting"smiley, let my hands run over her breasts, then her belly, and finally place both hands under it to lift it up to feel the weight. Again, with all the lover, tenderness, and compliments she deserves for being fat.

Seeing her in bed is one of the best parts of the day. When she lays on her side her belly really makes for a nice fat bump. I spoon behind her and it's standard now that we fall asleep with me holding her belly. I bring my arm over, carress her belly, fat bumps, and sometimes FUPA, and then place my hand between the mattress and her belly,experiencing the weight.

On a side note, now that's she's used to that I've started just recently to train her to let me carress her double chin. I know it's a bit of a point of a feeling of shame for her and so it's that more important, and also that much more of a turn on, to have her accept being touched there, eventually confusing or mixing up her own feelings of whether her double chin is good or bad. So far so good.
4 years

Twinkdaddyfeeder:
I actually sleep on my 2 feedees bellies when we sleep.

so yeah

The same one who claimed one of them died on you, but somehow after you quit FF and you came back, he magically came back to life?

Sorry but I think you're full of crap.
4 years

My wife is to light of a sleeper.....so I can't perv like that!
4 years

Hammertime44:
I always dreamt of that but my gf isn’t a fan of my new pudge. I try and roll over and put her hands on my stomach but nothing ever happens

Has she criticized your recent weight gain?
4 years

Nonyaa:
No but that’s hot

Very much so
3 years

My wife sleeps better with us both holding her tummy.
3 years

Guilty as charged, with a former partner she used to love being held and her belly was just irresistibly soft and smooth, and first thing it the morning some attention would start her off with a smile.
Now I’m the one with a growing belly, and I’d say it’s fine just don’t wake me up and make sure there’s breakfast.
3 years

allgrownup:
I've been using behavior modification with my wife . . .

She's thus learned to accept that over the past 2 years . . .

On a side note, now that's she's used to that I've started just recently to train her to let me carress her double chin.

Does she know you’re trying to train her? Like, you’ve discussed it with her?
3 years