Submission and domination

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

fatsmagic:
Any other men feel like this ?
I have always had small periods of my life that have got the urge to cross-dress, since before puberty in fact, but while I found it quite fun, I never wanted to 'be' a woman.
But the fatter I get, the more of an urge I am getting to crossdress, and the more womanly I feel.
I'd love to grow bigger titties.
Any other men feel like this ?

Contranym:
YES YES YES AND YES ????

Hahah glad to hear I am not alone !!
4 years

I definitely feel more feminine the bigger I get. Glad its not just me.
4 years

I mentioned in another post that growing boobs was/is one of my major goals. I was all belly for a long time, so I knew I had to keep gaining until the rest of me got fat as well. I have a lot of sideboob now and finally I'm just starting to see a little shadow under my boobs that shows they're starting to blossom finally.

I love the thought of filling out bras and having a cup size, of bra shopping like women do.

My advice is get a bikini. Virtually nothing shows off a fat body like a teeny bikini and you'll enjoy that you fill out the top...plus, bikini tops are super comfortable. You might even prefer them to bras, especially since they have a lot of stretch to them.
4 years

Dolkite:
My advice is get a bikini. Virtually nothing shows off a fat body like a teeny bikini and you'll enjoy that you fill out the top...plus, bikini tops are super comfortable. You might even prefer them to bras, especially since they have a lot of stretch to them.

FatSloth:
Thanks for the advice. I feel great in bra and panties but never think of bikinis. Good idea, plus, it's start to get warm here in France ha ha

I went to a pool party once, in a hot pink bikini. Everything was good until the KTB was put on.
4 years

becomingoverweight:
Well fat is feminizing. The more fat you have, the more aromatase you have. The more aromatase you have, the more of your androgens get converted into estrogen.

Yes, but how much fat would you have to have, for the estrogen to stop erections and shrink the boys?
4 years

The fatter both men and women become they take on the same shape the fatter they get and the fatter a male gets his testosterone starts to wane and estrogen levels rise. When I hit 400, my body was more sensitive than normal because one has to get used to the fat because it makes your feel like you are on another body so I had to get used to jiggling and my gut and chest moving as I waddled because one doesn't walk at that weight and I just felt flabby....
4 years

Probably the booty talking but Ive been more expressive with my feminine side
3 years

tck18:
I dont have any urge to wear bras or panties but as my belly and boobs have grown i've been having more pregnant fantasies. When my belly is stuffed full and firm I love to rub, cradle, and admire it in the mirror as if there is a baby in there

FemmeFutureFeeder:
I’ve gotten a weird urge/wish that i could breastfeed someone, or vice versa. Especially the bigger they are

Is there any way of stimulating a hormonal reaction to ‘fool’ the body into producing milk (progesterone? estradiol? Not a scientist, sorry)
I associate curves and femininity so I’m pretty thrilled to see mine growing, starting to find peace in myself and my relationship with food.
3 years

becomingoverweight:
Well fat is feminizing. The more fat you have, the more aromatase you have. The more aromatase you have, the more of your androgens get converted into estrogen.

boundandfeed:
Yes, but how much fat would you have to have, for the estrogen to stop erections and shrink the boys?

Small amounts can be used as a contraceptive, but 6 or more months would almost invariably have a permanent effect.
You should speak to a health professional before taking anything hormonal, there are a lot of factors to consider and I can only speak of my personal experience with HRT, which WILL differ.
3 years

tck18:
I dont have any urge to wear bras or panties but as my belly and boobs have grown i've been having more pregnant fantasies. When my belly is stuffed full and firm I love to rub, cradle, and admire it in the mirror as if there is a baby in there

FemmeFutureFeeder:
I’ve gotten a weird urge/wish that i could breastfeed someone, or vice versa. Especially the bigger they are

Of all the weird urges that one should be doable. That and I’m fairly certain breastfeeding a gainer would only aid in making them bigger
3 years
123   loading