Submission and domination

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

so for those who think their fat affects their perception of their own gender, does it also affect your sexual orientation ?
3 years

yes, i feel absoulte the same, would love it to become and be a feminized ssbbw
3 years

vigo86:
so for those who think their fat affects their perception of their own gender, does it also affect your sexual orientation ?

For me I was always at best ambivalent about being male, and I think in some part of my mind early on I had the association that fat guys were less masculine, which may have been some of the appeal to me? Not sure, since old memories are not always reliable. So maybe less fat affecting my perception of my gender, as my perception of my gender affecting my perception of my fat?

Either way, I think I've been pretty much fatsexual forever. My sexual attraction was initially to the chubby girls around me, but I couldn't find a term to describe my fascination with the chubby guys around me, but with hindsight I was totally crushing on them, I just didn't really understand. I'm still more oriented toward women, but think not-overly-masculine fat guys are hot as frick too.
3 years

Expatbhm:
The fatter I get, the more I want a massive curvy ass. I would love to have wide hips and a bubbly butt. Crossdressing, padding, and stuffing is fucking heaven.

Yah, all of that ^^^^

I just wish I had hips at all. My weight all seems to go to my front, nothing to the sides. Darn genetics/male hormones!

A couple of times on business trips I've done some shopping for femme clothes, items for padding, and food for stuffing and just enjoyed my evenings in the hotel room, dressed femme, padded out, and stuffing myself totally full. Sooo good!
3 years

Expatbhm:
I need one of those trips bad. I’ve written a lot ssbbw weight gain stories and I want act some of them out. Giant hip pads, padding with bags of water, stuffing, a wig, and a vibrator up my ass.

I have no idea how long until business trips will be a thing again, or if it will ever go back to how it used to be when for lots of companies they were just a routine part of business.

But I hope they come back, if only for the chance to have a bit of alone time and fantasy time like you described!
3 years

This thread is my existence hah!

I ran a lot as a youngster during school when I was skinny, and had a very female shaped rear. Now I’m like 210 and it jiggles just like a girls smiley

I love padding more than anything tho honestly. I am trying to gain more but seemed to kinda get “stuck” at where I am now. I have a huge padded rear end as my profile pic
3 years
123   loading