Fattening others

Gaining tips

Curiouscat:
I am new to all of this. My boyfriend and I met because he loved bigger girls but now he wants to get big too. Any tips I can use to help him gain quickly? Thanks!

Depends partly on how large he is now. But there's pretty much always ways to gain more. If you would like, I could share some of my experiences. Has been pretty effective, and also impressive given my previous and now current size (125 -> 150) and that was without any outside encouragement.

How long have you been together? It's been said that a wise BBW either appreciates a fat man or learns to. More often than not, he ends up gaining weight. That dating, and especially marrying a big woman is very likely to be a very fattening experience.

Although that isn't to say there aren't ways to help that along and speed up the weight gain.
4 years

Gaining tips

Keep fixing him a big dinner and snacks smiley
4 years

Gaining tips

Morningglory:
Well, depends on what you’re into. I’m a numbers person so counting calories is fun.
My wife will pick out an appetizer. But then I'll always scan the calorie counts of the appetizers, see what is the clear highest and recommend that one. It's almost always a "yeah, that actually sounds much better." ?
4 years