Gaining

How to heavy cream?

How much did you drink each day?

When I've tried in the past it usually worked out better to start off with smaller amounts and slowly increase it. Although I haven't been able to have a pint or more every day for weeks on end without breaks.

Not sure if it's the only factor, but I suspect it's a good part of why I'm a good bit thicker than I was just a year ago.

I almost wonder what would happen if I could drink a pint, or even just a cup every day for weeks on end.
4 years

How to heavy cream?

Proxlterio:
a pint, first time at once, failed, then second time,, I would have it 1 cup at a time, twice a day, still failed.

Maybe try one cup at a time, either mixed with half and half or something else to flavor it.

Or even just half and half at first (which tastes like creamy milk, since in essence that's what it is), switching to cream later. Half and half seems to be as easy to drink as milk (only it doesn't spoil anywhere near as fast, probably because it's ultra pasteurized) and a pint of that is 640 calories.

If you eventually try to have more, maybe then only increase it by a small amount, say 1/2 a cup, and try to keep that up for awhile and you'll hopefully get used to it, before then trying to increase it again?

I think consistency may be key here. One or two days where you had a pint, while it is an extra 1,600 calories that day, isn't going to do much on it's own. But an extra 800, five days a week? Then if you can do that for weeks, it starts to add up.

Another thought, if it's the taste and consistency, is to use it in recipes that call for any kind of milk and it often won't even change the taste that much. Not sure what effect that would have on Macaroni and Cheese, but I know it works well in mashed potatoes for example. I don't know if you like soup, but cream is also an apparently somewhat common constituent component of many soup recipes.

I hope it's not just you, but so far I think it might have just been too much at first.

When I went from 125 to 150, even though I'm not even fat by even non-feederism standards, I already crave slightly more food and slightly fattier food at that. So perhaps you'll get used to it in time.
4 years

How to heavy cream?

Try Lactaid dude
4 years

How to heavy cream?

Ypu may need to up the lactaid to 3 or 4 tabs taken before and during. Individual need for lactaid varies.
4 years