Fattening others

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

Deidra:
I wrestle with the whole "got my boyfriend / husband fat" thread because it suggests it is primarily our doing. My boyfriend had a little belly before we started dating. He likes to eat. Yes, I cook good meals and yes I think he looks good bigger. But he hits fast food when I'm not around, and so it's not like I'm forcing him to eat. My brother always was skinny and now is getting big. My Mom blames his fiance. I look at the large folks in my family and think he's just following suit. I hope this doesn't come off as ranting. I'm not. It's just complicated.

I totally get your point. The communities around this kink are often dominated by the voices of feeders, so it can sound like the feeders do everything. Add in the cultural assumptions about the woman in a het couple setting both the 'moral' tone of the relationship and controlling the food, and everything aligns to say "She made him that way."

But obviously plenty of guys get fat who have wives who would prefer that they didn't (I'm one). Guys are plenty capable of getting fat of their own volition.

Of course, if he wants to get fat or is just naturally inclined that way and she wants him to get fat, it gets hard to seperate who is responsible for what. But for sure ignoring the gaining agency that husbands/boyfriends have is silly.
2 years

mywifefeedsme:
This has always been one of my favorite topics.

Share your current or past success in fattening up your husband and or boyfriends.

Oh, goodness. When I met the little man, he was just a freshman in college. He didn't start "gaining" properly until we moved in together. He looked cute with a few extra pounds, so I wanted to see if I could really fatten him up. It was very easy. The little husband is very domesticated and enjoyed cooking. He has a sweet tooth, as well. After trying to suppress his inner sweet tooth because of pressure, I encouraged him to do the opposite. He is a sweetheart, not one to go against the tide. He quickly put on weight, happily going from resisting the extra dishes I purchased when we went out, to requesting more. While I think he used to feel ambivalent about being so fat, recently one of my feeder friends said, "Have you put on weight?" - with a little tone of praise. Surrounding him with fatter friends and other feeders has done him a world of good in accepting his weight.
2 years

mywifefeedsme:

Share your current or past success in fattening up your husband and or boyfriends.

TheWhipHand:
Oh, goodness. When I met the little man, he was just a freshman in college. He didn't start "gaining" properly until we moved in together. He looked cute with a few extra pounds, so I wanted to see if I could really fatten him up. It was very easy. The little husband is very domesticated and enjoyed cooking. He has a sweet tooth, as well. After trying to suppress his inner sweet tooth because of pressure, I encouraged him to do the opposite. He is a sweetheart, not one to go against the tide. He quickly put on weight, happily going from resisting the extra dishes I purchased when we went out, to requesting more. While I think he used to feel ambivalent about being so fat, recently one of my feeder friends said, "Have you put on weight?" - with a little tone of praise. Surrounding him with fatter friends and other feeders has done him a world of good in accepting his weight.

This sounds like such a sweet story!
2 years

Well my so eats healthy, except going weekly to McDonalds when im not around..

But when I am around No food is safe. Its like they have a NEED to eat every single sweet, salty, just anything thats mine.

Whether it be two whole cakes, 20 chocolate bars, Ben Jerry's pint or bag of chips. I need to literally hide my food so they wont eat it.

Also No matter where I hide things they will always find it and when I come looking for my sweet its ALL GONE.

whenever we order takeout they get leftovers, and I encourage them to have more etc.

Im not even trying to make them gain except I sometimes spoil them on market by buyin whatever they want - but basicly they're gaining and im not the one whose fault it is. 🤔
2 years

need to bump this erotic situation up!!!
2 years

some hot stories in Conferssions
2 years

Assume you’re talking about these links:

confessionpost.com/67401/my-husband-got-fat-with-my-help

confessionpost.com/64539/my-husband-is-getting-fat

confessionpost.com/66069/my-belly-bowl-boy

confessionpost.com/8908/My-wife-is-fattening-me-up
1 year

Those confessions are really hot! Thanks for the links.
1 year

yes fatrnfatr, love it!!! Thanks again
1 year

mywifefeedsme:

I just wish my boyfriend was into it😭 I want nothing more than for him to gain a little weight and just get a cute little belly, but I’m nervous to tell him I’m into that
1 year
12345   loading