Fattening others

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

mywifefeedsme:
This has always been one of my favorite topics.

Share your current or past success in fattening up your husband and or boyfriends.

Justanotherperson:
I just wish my boyfriend was into it😭 I want nothing more than for him to gain a little weight and just get a cute little belly, but I’m nervous to tell him I’m into that

I know how scary that level of vulnerability can be. But as a man, I deeply enjoy finding out what turns my partners on, even if I can't provide it for them. It also provides the opportunity for discussion and maybe finding some areas you two can share.

You can tell him to be mindful of his reaction because it will feel like he's reacting to you as a person, and not your fetish, and that can be very painful if he reacts negatively.

As someone who was pretty emotionally unintelligent in the past, you might wanna do a practice run on this one together with a stand-in fetish. Or maybe even provide him with a couple of scripts to read from. He may not be into it, but that's ok. As long as it's handled well, the relationship will come out stronger, and it can be such an incredible relief to rip the bandaid off smiley
1 year

How did all your effort work….how much did you pack on him?
1 year

bbwpuddles:
Oh I've 100% done it. We're divorcing now, but I overfed my mate for years. made sure he got double and triple portions. Would fill his plate for him and make it as calorie laden as possible. encourage him to go back for thirds and fourths and fifths, giggling when he needed his nightly bowl(s) of cereal. Stopped buying skim milk and moved onto whole. It's healthier, I would say with a smirk as I watched his waist line go up up up. I would buy him new pants and replace them without telling him, making sure he never felt like he was outgrowing anything. and anytime he'd comment negatively about his body, i'd ravish him making sure he felt strong and sexy.

Didn't last though.

Ohhh this was sooo hot. Lucky guy
1 year

bbwpuddles:
Oh I've 100% done it. We're divorcing now, but I overfed my mate for years. made sure he got double and triple portions. Would fill his plate for him and make it as calorie laden as possible. encourage him to go back for thirds and fourths and fifths, giggling when he needed his nightly bowl(s) of cereal. Stopped buying skim milk and moved onto whole. It's healthier, I would say with a smirk as I watched his waist line go up up up. I would buy him new pants and replace them without telling him, making sure he never felt like he was outgrowing anything. and anytime he'd comment negatively about his body, i'd ravish him making sure he felt strong and sexy.

Didn't last though.

Rufatyet2:

bbwpuddles:
He was lucky. He didn't realize it though. That's why we're separating.

I understands. But ohhh to have lived like this for a while 😉
1 year

voluptuouslover:
How did all your effort work….how much did you pack on him?

bbwpuddles:
he easily put on around 75+ pounds. went up from a 34 inch waist to a 42. But he's 6'3 so quite tall.

Wow, you fattened him up nicely. How much did you gain in the same time?
1 year

bbwpuddles:

Didn't last though.

Rufatyet2:

bbwpuddles:

Sounds like heaven. smiley
1 year

I wish i had some one like that
Who would love no matter what and me loving them the same way
1 year

bbwpuddles:

Didn't last though.

Rufatyet2:

bbwpuddles:

Such an ungrateful man. Oh well, he'll get his karma when he continues to overeat and winds up 100lbs heavier by the next time you rub into him lol.
1 year

My husband has been into feeding and being fed for a while but has only just come out to me, now we are going to gain together, his goal is much higher than mine as this is my first time but I'm looking forward to seeing how our bodies change, having fun with food and being fat together. I have always been quite dominant so this opens up so many possibilities for us.
1 year

Both of us could have really lot of fun. Enjoy it!
1 year
2345   loading