Fattening others

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

I have let go completely and have decided to pile on the pounds to pay back my wife for my fetish. Wife had weight loss surgery last month after I made her a blimp up for 30 years and created her huge sagging fat body and belly, over 320 pounds. We agreed it is my turn now since she has half a stomach and has lost 40-50 pounds of fat. I am eating sick amounts of food and she is making me the fattened hog, I am up over 250 now. She is turned on by the turnaround and never lets me leave a plate unfinished. She teases me in front of our friends. It is a very erotic time for us, since we both know we want each other obese.
1 year

Good Girls Grow:
My husband has been into feeding and being fed for a while but has only just come out to me, now we are going to gain together, his goal is much higher than mine as this is my first time but I'm looking forward to seeing how our bodies change, having fun with food and being fat together. I have always been quite dominant so this opens up so many possibilities for us.

Fatten him up and tease him. Give him a big fat soft hanging belly and man boobs - pants no longer will fit - my wife is currently doing this to me after I fed her fat and blubbery for 30 years.
1 year

My wife over feeding me now as payback for fattening her for 30 years. What a lucky guy - eat till it hurts and get teased for huge man boobs and hanging belly roll. Sex is great.
1 year

Good Girls Grow:
My husband has been into feeding and being fed for a while but has only just come out to me, now we are going to gain together, his goal is much higher than mine as this is my first time but I'm looking forward to seeing how our bodies change, having fun with food and being fat together. I have always been quite dominant so this opens up so many possibilities for us.

That sounds like such an amazing opportunity for the two of you! I'm so happy for you both that you get to embark on this journey together, and it sounds like the two of you (especially him!) Have a lot of BIG things on the horizon. I'm very excited (and jealous of) the fattening adventures you've got ahead 😊😊😊
1 year

bbwpuddles:
Oh I've 100% done it. We're divorcing now, but I overfed my mate for years. made sure he got double and triple portions. Would fill his plate for him and make it as calorie laden as possible. encourage him to go back for thirds and fourths and fifths, giggling when he needed his nightly bowl(s) of cereal. Stopped buying skim milk and moved onto whole. It's healthier, I would say with a smirk as I watched his waist line go up up up. I would buy him new pants and replace them without telling him, making sure he never felt like he was outgrowing anything. and anytime he'd comment negatively about his body, i'd ravish him making sure he felt strong and sexy.

Didn't last though.

Rufatyet2:
Ohhh this was sooo hot. Lucky guy

bbwpuddles:
He was lucky. He didn't realize it though. That's why we're separating.

Did he figure out you were fattening him up? And did that really contribute to him wanting to get separated?
1 year

This is my favorite thread
1 year

Thanks Mtnboy312, I love this thread too!
1 year

I really want someone to fatten me up really big
1 year
345   loading