Lifestyle tips

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Which do you guys prefer? I miss girls wearing low rise jeans. I miss girls wearing jeans under the belly.

I love visible belly outlines and muffin tops. I love how you can see fat belly belly jiggle with every step

Why do so many girls wear pants over belly? . Why do so many girls try to hide the belly or try to not make it flaunt

I find high pants or girdles belly shapers so boring. When I can't see the belly shape.

I know fat admiring people are a minority still I miss the old trends
4 years

Same here... under seems more natural and accentuates the belly nicely.
4 years

Under is so much more comfortable
4 years

Over the belly, but not zippable and button barely holding.
4 years

JigglyBelly99:
Which do you guys prefer? I miss girls wearing low rise jeans. I miss girls wearing jeans under the belly.

OH yes definitely better this way! I feel really strongly about string bikinis vs. mid size bikinis even on fat women they just look so much more flattering to me.

I love visible belly outlines and muffin tops. I love how you can see fat belly belly jiggle with every step Oh yes the only way to wear their jeans.

Why do so many girls wear pants over belly? . Why do so many girls try to hide the belly or try to not make it flaunt

Well, Trends in fashion is the main one percentagely speaking. Small percentage get used to hiding their bellies and feel comfortable like that.

I find high pants or girdles belly shapers so boring. When I can't see the belly shape.

I agree

I know fat admiring people are a minority still I miss the old trends

Yes I miss flattering things making the women look fatter and more desirable to me!
4 years

Thanks for replies everyone and Lol by jeans I mean all kinds of pants

I completely agree with all you guys. I miss the era of the low rise jeans muffin top. Think it was over a decade ago. 2000-2009?

Showing off the Lower belly is so much more exciting, belly button is a huge bonus. The hanging pooch flab over pants never gets boring and is unique since its so rare to see these days

Right now it's a trend for fat or chubby girls to wear high rise and hide the belly. They do sometimes show the middle part of belly, most don't even show the navel belly button (unless they are thin or athletic). I'm not saying anything is wrong with this look but it's obviously trying hard to hide the best feature!... The belly / gut!

it's just too normal and too within mainstream appeal, thick or "thicc" or plus size girls. Hiding the bounce jiggle sway on the belly! I love seeing the ripples when walking

I don't mind when high or mid rise jeans that show the visible belly outline, the vbo, but even vbo is getting rare to see now. They make sure to hide the outline! Also I can understand high rise are the most comfortable too

Belly is still taboo to show off, Since it is not mainstream appeal. And plus size models and Thicc are getting kinda mainstream (Thicc being Boobs and Butt only! , No Belly!! )

Plus size models, thick, thicc and curvy girls usually have wide hips, big butt, big boobs. but no belly

I understand BBW and SSBBW is still a small niche. But I'm sure many FA and feedee foodie lovers love to see the belly! That bulge! That pudge! lol

Low rise jeans/pants has a rebellious nature which makes it even more awesome lolz

Boobs and butt. The other two b's are well liked in mainstream society but belly is taboo. And most likely will always be taboo

But I feel the Boobs and Butt without the Belly is incomplete. The holy trinity of BBB!!

As for guys I've seen many wear jeans pants above the belly now too.

Honestly I just miss fat chicks and dudes just letting it all hang it. That little belly peek. Also the VBO, muffin tops, that rebellious exposure! That confidence!
4 years

I like to see the seams nearly bursting from trying to contain her fat ?So hot! Dont get me wrong, i love an untucked belly too...just think its cure when they think things still fit ?
4 years

Under my belly. I like seeing it hang over. I also prefer tucking in my shirts to show off my belly better.
4 years

I personally prefer stuffing my stomach into my pants. As I get plumper, I look more and more like biscuits ready to burst out.
4 years

TinyBunny:
I LOVE low-rise hip-huggers. I wish I had the confidence to wear a nice prominent miffin-top in public. I've noticed a lot a chubbier girls where I live walk around with it hanging out like its not a thing and they dont even notice. I really want to gain enough confidence to be fat in public. I think being up around 230 lbs to 260lbs is SOOOOO beautiful. But I lack the confidence to embrace and embody my "bigger-self". Maybe someday I'll find the strength to be that girl. 😅

Do it slowly. gain 10 or 20 pounds here and there. You'll get used to it, and so will the people you know.
4 years
1234   loading