Lifestyle tips

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

I wear only high waisted pants to look thinner and cover my gut. It’s embarrassing to have if jiggle or accidentally pop out when I’m at work.
4 years

ShakesSphere:
Under the belly does not work because my pants fall down! Try putting pants on a beach ball and you'll get the idea.
Also, my partner doesn't let me out of the house that way. "That's something only I get to see!" she says.

This is dead right! I have a choice of either wearing the belt very low down under the belly, which I am not brave enough to do in public, or else wearing high waisted pants well above belly button height. Anything between the two just does not work (pants fall down). I find high waisted stretch jeans with an elastic belt by far the most comfortable option. Belly well tucked in and can hang low inside.

Only other solution is braces (suspenders) which I don't get on well with.
4 years

Under the belly just let it hang over the belt.
4 years

Belt goes under my belly. Don’t like the feeling of something cutting in on my belly when setting
4 years

I wear some high waisted jeans and some mid rise but usually with a longer top if my belly is going to hang over.
Elastic waist jeans work in some cases too.
My waist is around 57 inches maybe 60 I'm not sure so under the belly is not a good look for me.
The waist band on leggings always seems to end up under the belly.
4 years

Always under my belly. I have a fairly large ass for a guy so my pants fit better under my gut. I would have to size up to fit over both. That, and I find it way more comfortable under.
2 years

I wear mine under my belly but my belt might not fit anymore at the rate it’s grown lately. My wife wears hers over her lower belly but under the top part; basically it’s her dividing line between them :-)
2 years

I always wear my pants underneath my belly. It’s uncomfortable if I pull them over my belly because it digs into my fat. I don’t mind that my wife wears hers over her bottom roll though, but it’s nice when she pulls her pants underneath her belly to show off her double belly!
2 years

Etiola:
The problem I see with under belly jeans wearing is that guys usually don't have enough hips to hold the jeans up. Even with a belt, my boyfriend's jeans often falls so low that you can see his underwear from the back.

I have a dump truck for an ass so I don't have that problem lol
2 years

Below for me. I'd have to have a bigger size if I didn't, if they would stay up. They would probably slide down all the time. Below also allows for more food without unbuttoning...
2 years
1234   loading