Lifestyle tips

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

I always wear jeans under my belly because it hurts my Tummy with my having IBS XX
2 years

BouttoBurst:
My belly is too fat to fit in my jeans, so I have to wear them under. Of course, then I can't even see the button because it disappears under my gut!

Hmm ๐Ÿ˜, #bigbloatedgutproblems
2 years

BouttoBurst:
My belly is too fat to fit in my jeans, so I have to wear them under. Of course, then I can't even see the button because it disappears under my gut!

Jawbreaker1:
Hmm ๐Ÿ˜, #bigbloatedgutproblems

BouttoBurst:
The struggle is definitely real!

I canโ€™t imagine it being anything less then a tug of war between your hands and that massive balloon gut. smiley
2 years

under so I prefer when it's streched pants but someday lt is hard and I let it hangin over
2 years

Etiola:
The problem I see with under belly jeans wearing is that guys usually don't have enough hips to hold the jeans up. Even with a belt, my boyfriend's jeans often falls so low that you can see his underwear from the back.
Over because if Iwear them under, my pants fall down, lol.
2 years

This used to be such a tease with my ex girlfriend. She knows I love under but I guess it's more comfy for her since yes it does kind of pull her pants now. Plus she knows she'll get stares.

I used love hugging her from behind, reaching around and pulling her underwear to under belly position and just grabbing two handfuls of massive round heavy jiggling soft gut bouncing it all around. Of course my rock hard dick would be secured between her big fat ass cheeks doing this too. But when I stop she pulls back up again smiley Sex in this position is so hot too I just wish I could see that massive gut hanging and jiggling while I try grabbing then having to push harder and deeper into that big fat ass to do it. Greatest struggle ever

I did get her to start being confident wearing fatkinis though. Can see some nice grabbable back fat but damn it they still rose to just under the belly button. I so wish she'd just wear a normal one with here belly fully bulging and hanging out jiggling with every step she'd take. I'd love to walk down the beach with everyone looking and me yep this is hot as fuck. What would get more stares is my raging rock hard cock practically tearing a hole in my bathing suit.

But yeah I'd love to meet a girl with a huge round gut comfortable wearing under with it spilling out up to her belly button and her sporting in public. Rare to see but instant boner material especially if they have that care free look waddling while eating someone obviously fattening
2 years

Charlie:
For me it's definitely under with a tight belt there is no point in putting all that work into growing a massive belly and then hiding it, also it feels fantastic when sometimes your belly gets in the way of things or you occasionally over hear some one commenting about your fat belly.

Ha I see what you mean about the no point in growing it and hiding it. That's not for me but for women yes. It's like you obviously got that fat for a reason and at a certain point they are to big to hide the fact they have a huge round gut under there
2 years

Now that I have found some denim joggers; I rarely wear the old types of jeans because I got tired of having to have my gut rest on the outside of the jeans and have it irritate my gut. Now, I can just wear the jeggings over everything and they finally come in 5X and 6X.
2 years

I like wearing those jeans that have elastic waist and are comfortable. I like to wear jeans under my belly, so that my belly can hang over the jeans ja jiggle when I move.

I like the jiggling and bouncing sensation smiley
2 years

Donโ€™t wear jeans ๐Ÿ˜‰

Over, cause Iโ€™m Trans and I have to hide my waistline.
2 years
1234   loading