Gaining

Nervous to embrace gaining

I've had the same thoughts, the conflict is super tough. But ultimately if it makes you happy enough you should go for it. It also helps if you have someone in your life who is supportive of your gaining, it makes it waaay easier to handle.
4 years

Personally, I find the ambiguity and conflicting feelings to be part of the allure of this fetish.

Maybe it speaks to us in tempting words that leave us hungry for the fattening lifestyle.

I personally don’t think you can fight it. This is not like alcoholism or heroin addiction where you can try to avoid the addictive substances and fellow addicts.

Food is everywhere, and so is fat. Restaurant and food commercials practically scream, “Eat until you can eat no more!” And there are always people around offering food and drink. This is how we care for each other, offering the comforts of barbecues, picnics, potlucks, desserts.

What can you do if you really don’t want to gain “too much”? I suggest embracing the fantasy aspects of all this and occasionally giving free reign to that little demon inside your brain telling you to just let go and grow fat.

coloradofattie:
Ok so idk if any of you guys have noticed but I have probably deleted my account 3 or 4 times in the last month. I come on and I get so excited about gaining. I absolutely LOVE stuffing myself. I’ve had days where I eat just an insane amount of food. But then I feel super guilty and it leads me to deleting my account. I eventually come back and start reading the forums until I decide to recreate my account. Any advice for coming to terms with this lifestyle? Because I want to gain and I really truly enjoy stuffing myself and eating as much food as possible.

I’ve gained about 10 lbs in the last month or so. Which is the quickest I’ve ever gained weight. I also feel really guilty because all of my clothing is super tight and I think people are starting to notice.

Hammertime44:
I’ve been struggling with literally the identical feeling. I gained 15lbs and freaked out because I know my gf isn’t really into it. But for me even when I stopped and ate healthy I couldn’t lose the weight so my metabolism clearly is gone now from years of doing exactly what your feeling/doing. But the curiosity always comes of wondering how it’s like to watch myself balloon out of my clothes and hear people’s reactions ect. I even scheduled an appointment with a therapist to see if I’m bi polar or crazy for having this kink. But the only way to kill the curiosity is to just do it, and that’s what I plan on. Starting my second round of my heavy cream diet. I’m only gonna do these two weeks and then see how I feel. I honestly just want to gain pst 165 because it’s officially over weight for me. But at 170 (next goal) I think I’ll get a better gauge on everything...
4 years

Have you read "Deciding to Get Fat"? askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/dtgf.html
4 years

Step two to deliberately gaining is accepting that people will notice, that some may comment, that gradually your fatness may make you stand out from family and friends, and that there is some 'thin privilege' that you will be giving up.

(Step one is accepting the impact of the changes on yourself-- bigger, softer, slower, more easily getting hot and out of breath, jiggling, and all of that)

Basically if you are going to gain there is no avoiding that. You just have to decide how you will handle it -- or that it is too scary and you aren't going to do it after all.
4 years

Yeah, in my experience, large amounts of fat/carbs take a while before your body adjusts to it and can process it effectively. You have to ramp up slowly if you want to get used to eating so much without getting sick
4 years

coloradofattie:
I absolutely love eating. I just think I’m going to eat as I normally would and only binge eat or stuff myself on occasion.

I think part of the problem is that I have other conflicting passions that require me to be somewhat active and fit. I love hiking and I have a horse that I enjoy riding.

I also feel terrible and sick after I stuff myself. I’ve eaten insane amounts of food in a day. My largest day was a couple of sausage egg and cheese McGriddles for breakfast. Donuts as a mid morning snack. Double cheese and bacon burger with large fries and a chocolate shake. A KFC famous bowl with a family side of potato wedges in the afternoon. A large dominoes pizza with a box of their cinnamon twist and 2 chocolate molten cakes. While also drinking 3-4L of Dr Pepper. It felt so incredible amazing to have my belly so stuffed and I LOVED every bite of what I was eating. I was also so incredibly turned on the whole day. I loved that my clothing was so incredibly tight. I loved that my belly was sticking out of my clothing. I loved that I couldn’t help myself from burping all the time. I actually also enjoyed seeing people stare at my stomach. I’ve also had incredibly large dinners at restaurants and I love my belly hanging out in public and seeing people glare at how much food is on the table.

BUT then I felt sick the next few days, not from guilt but physically sick with headaches and stomach upset. How I felt after is what made me feel guilty. However, I can’t wait to do it again. Does eating such fatty and high sugar foods make anyone else feel sick?

fxxf:
I sometimes feel the same way, how much do you weigh right now? So far I’m just barely under 250 and I still feel pretty capable, I have less stamina than I used to and I’ll breath heavy sometimes going up stairs but generally I haven’t had many problems yet. I think after u pass 250 and start getting closer to 280 is when it really starts to effect u in ways not everyone wants but that’s just my 2 cents

A lot of the stamina and out of breath is because of rapid gain. It takes time for your body to build up more muscle to carry the weight, red blood cells to carry more O2, etc. If you stay active your body will catch up when your gain slows.

The sickness after being a glutton is much the same. If you continue to eat that way your body will adjust and the sick feeling after-effect will stop.

All up to what you want!
4 years

I very much "get" the "other passions" thing. I play competitive league tennis sometimes 5 days a week, usually for over two hours at a time. So far, being so big fakes opponents out because I am MUCH faster than they expect!
4 years

Hammertime44:
In rough shape today.. threw my Heavy cream out this morning and thought last night what am I doing and maybe this is why I’m depressed. Deleted my pics and ate healthy today... But here I am. Thinking of buying heavy cream, people telling me to do it, and I’m thinking maybe not just giving a flying fuck and gaining doing what I want would help my depression.... idk I’m going to a therapist Friday but it’s gonna take a while to get to this subject. Reallllllly struggling. I can’t take this mental tug of war. Could jump off a bridge right about now

How are you doing this week? Did starting talk with the therapist help at all?

And for sure the cognitive dissonance from conflicting thoughts in your head can be exhausting. Although you can somewhat get used to it.
4 years

My advice is, over the next week or two, try to pay particular attention to your thoughts, feelings, and desires regarding gaining, food, stuffing, as well as their cultural opposites—weight loss/slim ideal, dieting, restriction, etc. (ie engage in mindfulness about this stuff). Just notice your thoughts/feelings/desires/impulses. No need to act on them—just notice them, and let them go.

Also pay attention to what puts you in a good mood, and think about if that’s compatible with gaining. Also try to notice the difference between what puts you in a good mood and what alleviates bad mood.
4 years

Personally, I find the ambiguity and conflicting feelings to be part of the allure of this fetish.

Maybe it speaks to us in tempting words that leave us hungry for the fattening lifestyle.

I personally don’t think you can fight it. This is not like alcoholism or heroin addiction where you can try to avoid the addictive substances and fellow addicts.

Food is everywhere, and so is fat. Restaurant and food commercials practically scream, “Eat until you can eat no more!” And there are always people around offering food and drink. This is how we care for each other, offering the comforts of barbecues, picnics, potlucks, desserts.

What can you do if you really don’t want to gain “too much”? I suggest embracing the fantasy aspects of all this and occasionally giving free reign to that little demon inside your brain telling you to just let go and grow fat.

coloradofattie:
Ok so idk if any of you guys have noticed but I have probably deleted my account 3 or 4 times in the last month. I come on and I get so excited about gaining. I absolutely LOVE stuffing myself. I’ve had days where I eat just an insane amount of food. But then I feel super guilty and it leads me to deleting my account. I eventually come back and start reading the forums until I decide to recreate my account. Any advice for coming to terms with this lifestyle? Because I want to gain and I really truly enjoy stuffing myself and eating as much food as possible.

I’ve gained about 10 lbs in the last month or so. Which is the quickest I’ve ever gained weight. I also feel really guilty because all of my clothing is super tight and I think people are starting to notice.

Hammertime44:
I’ve been struggling with literally the identical feeling. I gained 15lbs and freaked out because I know my gf isn’t really into it. But for me even when I stopped and ate healthy I couldn’t lose the weight so my metabolism clearly is gone now from years of doing exactly what your feeling/doing. But the curiosity always comes of wondering how it’s like to watch myself balloon out of my clothes and hear people’s reactions ect. I even scheduled an appointment with a therapist to see if I’m bi polar or crazy for having this kink. But the only way to kill the curiosity is to just do it, and that’s what I plan on. Starting my second round of my heavy cream diet. I’m only gonna do these two weeks and then see how I feel. I honestly just want to gain pst 165 because it’s officially over weight for me. But at 170 (next goal) I think I’ll get a better gauge on everything...

GrowingLoveHandles:

This fetish is not an acquired taste, you're essentially born into it - and whatever component of the interest it is that turns you on is probably going to be there for life. So the more highly sexed you are, the more difficult it will be to say no to its engagement.
You have two choices: At some point to either succumb to the fetish or spend your life wishing you had.
4 years
12   loading