Gaining

Nervous to embrace gaining

Personally, I find the ambiguity and conflicting feelings to be part of the allure of this fetish.

Maybe it speaks to us in tempting words that leave us hungry for the fattening lifestyle.

I personally don’t think you can fight it. This is not like alcoholism or heroin addiction where you can try to avoid the addictive substances and fellow addicts.

Food is everywhere, and so is fat. Restaurant and food commercials practically scream, “Eat until you can eat no more!” And there are always people around offering food and drink. This is how we care for each other, offering the comforts of barbecues, picnics, potlucks, desserts.

What can you do if you really don’t want to gain “too much”? I suggest embracing the fantasy aspects of all this and occasionally giving free reign to that little demon inside your brain telling you to just let go and grow fat.

coloradofattie:
Ok so idk if any of you guys have noticed but I have probably deleted my account 3 or 4 times in the last month. I come on and I get so excited about gaining. I absolutely LOVE stuffing myself. I’ve had days where I eat just an insane amount of food. But then I feel super guilty and it leads me to deleting my account. I eventually come back and start reading the forums until I decide to recreate my account. Any advice for coming to terms with this lifestyle? Because I want to gain and I really truly enjoy stuffing myself and eating as much food as possible.

I’ve gained about 10 lbs in the last month or so. Which is the quickest I’ve ever gained weight. I also feel really guilty because all of my clothing is super tight and I think people are starting to notice.

Hammertime44:
I’ve been struggling with literally the identical feeling. I gained 15lbs and freaked out because I know my gf isn’t really into it. But for me even when I stopped and ate healthy I couldn’t lose the weight so my metabolism clearly is gone now from years of doing exactly what your feeling/doing. But the curiosity always comes of wondering how it’s like to watch myself balloon out of my clothes and hear people’s reactions ect. I even scheduled an appointment with a therapist to see if I’m bi polar or crazy for having this kink. But the only way to kill the curiosity is to just do it, and that’s what I plan on. Starting my second round of my heavy cream diet. I’m only gonna do these two weeks and then see how I feel. I honestly just want to gain pst 165 because it’s officially over weight for me. But at 170 (next goal) I think I’ll get a better gauge on everything...

GrowingLoveHandles:

smpj:
This fetish is not an acquired taste, you're essentially born into it - and whatever component of the interest it is that turns you on is probably going to be there for life. So the more highly sexed you are, the more difficult it will be to say no to its engagement.
You have two choices: At some point to either succumb to the fetish or spend your life wishing you had.

So true.
4 years

smpj:
I personally don’t think you can fight it. This is not like alcoholism or heroin addiction where you can try to avoid the addictive substances and fellow addicts.

[. . .]

This fetish is not an acquired taste, you're essentially born into it - and whatever component of the interest it is that turns you on is probably going to be there for life. So the more highly sexed you are, the more difficult it will be to say no to its engagement.
You have two choices: At some point to either succumb to the fetish or spend your life wishing you had.

Actually, fetishes *are* acquired tastes. You might be born with a disposition to developing a fetish, but you're not born with any particular fetish (as far as we know).

People *do* develop fetishes that they didn't previously have. (one might try to say that the fetish was always there, but latent, which would be feeble; can a person really be said to "have" a fetish if they have no thoughts, feelings, or behavior related to it, and no outside observer can detect it?)

As for the bleak outlook of succumb or regret, both should be avoidable; an important part of CBT therapies is to restructure dysfunctional thought/feeling/behavior patterns. People can and do receive treatment for patterns that bother them generally, and for paraphilia specifically.

And regarding the stance that the fetish is inevitable because you can't avoid food or fat people: I dunno about ya'll, but I don't go about my day sexualizing/fetishizing every fat person I meet or food I eat. If you find that you have intrusive sexual thoughts every time you see a fat person or eat food, again, therapy should be able to help with that.
4 years

cupcaketummyxox:
My biggest obstacle is that i want to purposely gain, but i don't want my family to know about it, i know they wouldn't approve at all. It's especially hard i feel like in this community because a lot of us wear our fetish/sexuality, as fat for everyone to see. I tend to be a private person but i feel i could accept the attention from friends and strangers noticing my gain or looking at me because I'm fat but i don't want to 'disappoint' my parents.

I'd suggest try to take control of your narrative. If you are clearly happy, learning, involved in life, etc. Then your parents are going to be happy for you, and have so much positive to focus on. It can be really hard if you are used to passively pleasing them (trying to be a 'good girl' for whatever that means to them), but it is possible.

Basically you need to come up with your own equation of success, and be taking steps to achieve it, and make this clear.

Not that they will stop caring about your weight completely , but it will very likely fade in significance.

Best of luck with school and with your parents!
4 years
12   loading