Fat experiences

Noticeable difference???

it would make a great difference. You can hide your present weight under baggy clothes but at your next goal it would show. You wont be huge but most will see you as fat. At least a little fat! :-)
4 years

Noticeable difference???

Here, try this bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/en/body_masses/get_data -- it's a BMI visualizer
4 years

Noticeable difference???

should be harder to hide the further away from 200! It would be impossible to hide at 300. Better to get over 4 so EVERYBODY sees a fat guy! :-)
4 years

Noticeable difference???

allgrownup:
Here, try this bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/en/body_masses/get_data -- it's a BMI visualizer

I haven't seen that one before. I usually liked this one:

bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/en/body_masses/get_data (there's a female version too)

You probably want to keep the exercise number at 1 or 2 (just normal walking around, carry stuff from errands, work tasks, etc.). I do like how you can also adjust inseam, since it may be slightly off.

If you set and lock one slider, the rest of the unlocked sliders will move automatically. In addition to height and weight, it might also mean guessing something like.. how much to gain until your waist or ass is a certain size.
4 years

Noticeable difference???

allgrownup:

just tried it for how i want to look my gw as of now would be a 25, yet i didn't look plump enough till i moved the bmi thing to 49 damn.....
4 years