Fat experiences

Skinny people who became fat?

I was skinny all my life until a few years ago. I started, slowly, packing on the pounds. I never wanted to get over 175lbs. But I'm currently at 188lbs and I'm loving every added pound and inch.
4 years

i was always very skinny, and im not actually overweight yet but it sure is a difference from before.

I was severely underweight a lot of my life.
at about 19 years old that sorta shifted but not noticeable until now at 20 years old.

i think at 18 i was 105 pounds, then i stayed at about 110 for a while..

now 20 years old and a little over 130
not fat, my bmi is 21 ish
but still feels different...

Eating more, having a pretty stationary job, not being at home as much to cook so i’m eating out more, coffee with cream sugar chocolate, not getting enough sleep, snacking just generally a higher appetite.
4 years

I was very skinny until the age of 20 or so. At that time I went back on psych meds and started working at a pizza restaurant. I soon started to steadily gain weight. My all time high was around 330 pounds. I'm now 310 and am trying to get to at least 450 pounds.
4 years

I was 50 kg when I was 16, but as soon as I became 18, I was 120 kg
4 years

FattyJess:
I was 50 kg when I was 16, but as soon as I became 18, I was 120 kg

SahX:
That's a lot of pounds you've gained in so few years. Did your peers reacted well about your change?

Yeah, because it were my peers and family that fattened me up.
4 years

I went from being the thinnest person I knew, at a mere 47kgs (103ibs) and in two years doubled my weight. I've gone up 8 clothes sizes and gone from the super skinny friend to the fat friend. It's been amaze, love the feeling of being too big for clothes, chairs, car seats, etc. Love being soft like a big cushion.
4 years

I've always been very tiny 5'4 108. Now I'm pretty curvy at 145.
4 years

I was around 130 pounds at my fittest, now I'm 200 pounds heavier and love how much my life has changed
4 years

was 157 a year ago got curious about getting fat now I am a bhm at 225 never thought I would get this big but I love the look and feel
4 years

This is what I like a girl who was Skinny and is now fat. It is so nice to hear that there are a bunch of ladies that enjoy the new them and makes me feel better about myself smiley

No I am not one of them, just a guy who likes when this happens to a girl smiley
4 years
12345   loading