Fat experiences

Skinny people who became fat?

Until I was ninteen I was a skinny nerd. I hated it. I have always wanted to be fat, even though by nature I was made thin. If you read my story you will see how it happened.

I am now approaching 400 pounds so I am well into the super morbidly obese category. My obesity affects every aspect of my life: what I can do physically, how I am perceived, my friendships, my sex life, my health, what I wear...everything. And I would not change it for the world.
4 years

PlusSize4Life:
I was the typical athlete who went to college and indulged and gained weight lol. Went from being somewhat lean and lots of muscle to a doughball

What was your weight as an athlete? Maybe 135?
4 years

I was in shape and 175 lbs. throughout college. My high in high school was 205 lbs. After marriage I began putting on weight slowly but surely and when I reached 205 again I found myself getting turned-on at the thought of just letting myself go. Over the next 10 years during my 30's I packed on 130 lbs. and reached a high of 305 lbs. I decided just to live my life, never diet, and enjoy all the foods I love. I have settled in around 285 lbs. which seems to be a set point for me. I am 5"10" and have a 60" belly, and 54" chest and hips with very large, full moobs. I have really enjoyed being fat.
4 years

2009 I was about 180lbs and super fit. Now about 100lbs heavier with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol smiley
4 years

Been skinny af for a long time, like 115 lbs. Slowly but surely I climbed into the 170s
4 years

I was 100lbs lol. Im pretty sure im 170 rn
4 years

Ghostfruit:
i was 125 lbs about four years ago, right before i started gaining with the intention of only getting to 150 lbs then stopping.

i’m now around 220 lbs.

You have been losing control nicelysmiley
4 years

i guess i fall into this category now... i put on about fifty lbs in the last year or so (the difference between my first pic here and the latest). whoops!
4 years

stillnoname:
I've always been very tiny 5'4 108. Now I'm pretty curvy at 145.

i was 125 when i danced, then 135 for years after as i forced myself to stay that, well since july I've gone from 135 to now 164
4 years

You’ve grown into quite the beautiful young lady, so it’s hardly “ruining” in my book :-)
4 years
12345   loading