Fat experiences

Skinny people who became fat?

A year ago I was 150 lbs, and I thought that was fat, having started around 135. I weighed myself last night and was 208, so I guess I might be considered fat now?
4 years

supergirl:
A year ago I was 150 lbs, and I thought that was fat, having started around 135. I weighed myself last night and was 208, so I guess I might be considered fat now?

I’d consider that a beautiful gain :-)
4 years

I used to be 155 pounds (70 kg) and became a feedee when I realized that fat is not just beautiful on women, but men like me too should inflate and get really fat. Now I'm carrying 320 lbs (140 kg) and love it, but I can feel that I need to gain more and faster and that it will be the most wonderful thing in the world to carry a hanging belly apron.
I wanted to post pics, before after, but have not seen anybody else do it. I would love to show. My profile pic and pretty much all pics on here from me are outdated, I have become a lot fatter.
I can't stop gaining and expanding and I can be happy that I'm still single, that finding a female feeder into extreme stuff is very hard. I would not be so fast on my legs still. But I seek her and know that I should ballloon up with the help of a competent feedress.
4 years

Since (about 2 years) I began to spend most of my time at home, I grew up on 50-55 pounds
4 years

I used to be 130lbs, until I settled into married life, and discovered that my husband enjoys my body with some extra weight.

I let my appetite guide me, and here I am 2 years later and 40lbs heavier. My belly is plump and juicy, my hips are widening, and I’ve grown into quite a butterball.

But I’ll tell you what, the time we spend in the bedroom has NEVER been better.
4 years

I'm super skinny (like 110 pounds or so), but I hope to change that!
4 years

FattyFat25:
I was 105 for most of my adult life. I went on a cruise two years ago and I let myself go. I came back ten pounds heavier and my clothes were noticeably tighter. I tried to lose the weight but ended up gaining more weight. When I hit 150 I gave up on losing and let myself eat and gain. Years later I am close to 300!

And you have passed the point-of-no-return! From now on, the only changes in your weight will be up!
4 years

Yep, the point-of-no-return.

Give in to it
admit that you have passed it
give in to your fat beauty
accept your reality
feel the freedom
say it to yourself and us
say "I will never lose weight"
say "I will continue to get fatter"
say "it will make me more beautiful"
say "and, I want it"
4 years

Always been around 130-140 until last fall. Always thought I was just a feeder. Then, I started dated someone kinky and started experimenting with the other side of it. Realized I loved it and started getting stuffed more often. The first 15 lbs crept up on me (also partially due to the holidays), but I liked it, so I decided to relax a bit and see where it took me. After gaining a bit more, decided to commit to it fully and start gaining intentionally. And now, I'm on the cusp of 200. smiley
4 years

fatchance:
Yep, the point-of-no-return.

Give in to it
admit that you have passed it
give in to your fat beauty
accept your reality
feel the freedom
say it to yourself and us
say "I will never lose weight"
say "I will continue to get fatter"