Fat experiences

Skinny people who became fat?

I've been a yo-yo between 110 and 145 from 16 to 34 but I'd rather be a yo-yo between 135 and 180ish, I don't enjoy being skinny....
4 years

I was about 115 lbs before gaining. I hover around 170-180 not really fat or anything and most of the weight goes to my butt
4 years

At my lightest and most unhealthy, I was 104lbs in my early 20s. For most of my life I've been slim, small, athletic, or fit, depending on the favourite term of the time. At my *brief months* of highest weight I was a nice 177lbs and lost it soon after. (Long story) Most of my life I've hovered between 120 and 140lbs, and I'm 5'4", not tall. LOL!

This year I turned 46. (How did that happen? LOL!) I put 20lbs on, and I'm approaching 165 these days. People have noticed my muscle and belly gains. smiley I'd like to see what 180 feels like and see from there... smiley I've never liked being "small" and I'm changing that!!
3 years

Just about 5 years ago, a weight about lbs 145. Not my skinniest, I know. Then I went up to lbs159, lbs 190... now after quarantine I’m almost at lbs 270. My tights are massive, my gut is huge, I have a double chin now and I get out of breath very easily.
3 years

Dynamo:
At my lightest and most unhealthy, I was 104lbs in my early 20s. For most of my life I've been slim, small, athletic, or fit, depending on the favourite term of the time. At my *brief months* of highest weight I was a nice 177lbs and lost it soon after. (Long story) Most of my life I've hovered between 120 and 140lbs, and I'm 5'4", not tall. LOL!

This year I turned 46. (How did that happen? LOL!) I put 20lbs on, and I'm approaching 165 these days. People have noticed my muscle and belly gains. smiley I'd like to see what 180 feels like and see from there... smiley I've never liked being "small" and I'm changing that!!

Never too late to turn things round, I’m totally on the same page.
On the bright side, I hear it’s easier to regain than initially putting on.
I’m nowhere near my target but there are little details that remind me I’m not as thin as I was, they give me a boost as does the encouragement around here.
3 years

I was 105lbs in 2005, aged 24. I've always been into this fetish, but was always too busy to eat. I made time to eat. I have been at 217lbs for a week or two and never felt better. Looking forward to doubling it again!
3 years

softgutgal:
Just about 5 years ago, a weight about lbs 145. Not my skinniest, I know. Then I went up to lbs159, lbs 190... now after quarantine I’m almost at lbs 270. My tights are massive, my gut is huge, I have a double chin now and I get out of breath very easily.

Is it bad that I’m totally jealous right now? I just started out, made the decision to stop worrying and starting enjoying, and have been so much happier for it.
Just thinking about those big tights (and big panties to match) is wonderful, a tantalising glimmer into the future, will be an interesting shopping trip.
3 years

softgutgal:

PhoenixChimera:
Is it bad that I’m totally jealous right now? I just started out, made the decision to stop worrying and starting enjoying, and have been so much happier for it.
Just thinking about those big tights (and big panties to match) is wonderful, a tantalising glimmer into the future, will be an interesting shopping trip.

I had to get new underwear :0) For the past 3 month I was working at home and spent most of my days in a bathrobe. I noticed how fat I had gotten when I could not tie my robe anymore, that's when I climbed on the scale! Luckily my sister is obese and lent me some of her skinny clothes (size 16-18)
Problem is, I will probably be working from home for several more months and I feel the weight gain is taking a toll on me. I have difficulties getting up, it is hard to catch my breath and my skin stretches painfully. However, I cannot stop eating!
3 years

softgutgal:

PhoenixChimera:

softgutgal:
I had to get new underwear :0) For the past 3 month I was working at home and spent most of my days in a bathrobe. I noticed how fat I had gotten when I could not tie my robe anymore, that's when I climbed on the scale! Luckily my sister is obese and lent me some of her skinny clothes (size 16-18)
Problem is, I will probably be working from home for several more months and I feel the weight gain is taking a toll on me. I have difficulties getting up, it is hard to catch my breath and my skin stretches painfully. However, I cannot stop eating!

It’s great that you had your sister to help. Skin stretches?
I’m not big on exercise, I sit in front of a computer at work, but I used to walk there and back, but now I’m not and I feel out of shape, going to the shop earlier was the first time I’d left the house after days of just enjoying myself and it started to hit me-nothing would hide my belly, I could feel new jiggles, I definitely wasn’t getting the same looks I did last time.
I think a couple of weeks, I might be able to get a last round out of my workwear, but a couple of months and nothing I own will fit, but not knowing is hard to prepare for.
I was a 10-12 before lockdown, before putting on and before I knew how much I loved it. I know I’m not any more. But I also can’t stop.
3 years

PhoenixChimera:
Never too late to turn things round, I’m totally on the same page.
On the bright side, I hear it’s easier to regain than initially putting on.
I’m nowhere near my target but there are little details that remind me I’m not as thin as I was, they give me a boost as does the encouragement around here.

My size M shorts were leaving a mark and making quite a little overhang. LMAO! So I bought a pair of XLs and well... they're not falling off!! smiley It's a little shocking, and exciting, and it's so fun to share this with people in the same boat!
3 years
23456   loading