Fat experiences

Skinny people who became fat?

I was skinny all my life. Even in 2018, at 37 years of age, I was 5'9" and 166 pounds.

That all changed when I found this website and learned about a wonderful thing called heavy whipping cream.

Thanks to multiple gaining cycles over the past 2 years, I've been able to increase my weight to 282 pounds. I absolutely adore every soft, squishy pound. I love that I waddle. I get turned as it becomes harder and harder to tie my shoe laces.

I love feeling my clothes getting tighter, and I'm intentionally wearing them for longer than I should. I just love the way my clothing hugs my fat rolls. I'm also hoping that someone will suggest I buy some bigger clothes.

I'm in my third week of my current gaining cycle. Gaining has been such a blast, and I look forward to gaining more.
3 years

I'm like this. It was never on purpose but I've gotten slowly softer.
3 years

Was 135 for many years up until 3ish years ago. Now am 190 and counting... it gets more addicting the further up I get! 15 lbs from becoming obese!
3 years

I was skinny all thru high school and into my mid 20s. Stayed around 100 to 115 lbs most of the time.
I'm a total fat ass now and I love it.
3 years

I was 140 when I committed to gaining (though in college I was as low as 122 at one point) and now I'm up to my highest weight of 219 as of yesterday. I'm up 15lbs from Jan 1st which for me is an insanely fast gain. I'm also short at 5'6" so it's more obvious on me when I put on weight.

I've been loving the gain and I hope to continue through to 250/300 eventually.
3 years

I have been pretty fit most my life between gym and running. Most my adult life I have been around 180 or so. Not fat yet but have filled out a bit. Excited to make the full fit to fat transition.
3 years

TryingHard:
I am hoping get up around 180.... Then people who aren't on this forum might stop calling me skinny.

*fixed that...
3 years

softgutgal:
Just about 5 years ago, a weight about lbs 145. Not my skinniest, I know. Then I went up to lbs159, lbs 190... now after quarantine I’m almost at lbs 270. My tights are massive, my gut is huge, I have a double chin now and I get out of breath very easily.

PhoenixChimera:
Is it bad that I’m totally jealous right now? I just started out, made the decision to stop worrying and starting enjoying, and have been so much happier for it.
Just thinking about those big tights (and big panties to match) is wonderful, a tantalising glimmer into the future, will be an interesting shopping trip.

Softgutgal:
I had to get new underwear :0) For the past 3 month I was working at home and spent most of my days in a bathrobe. I noticed how fat I had gotten when I could not tie my robe anymore, that's when I climbed on the scale! Luckily my sister is obese and lent me some of her skinny clothes (size 16-18)
Problem is, I will probably be working from home for several more months and I feel the weight gain is taking a toll on me. I have difficulties getting up, it is hard to catch my breath and my skin stretches painfully. However, I cannot stop eating!

So hot to read.
We'd both be huuuge in that house.
11 months

I was a skinny 115-120 lbs growing up but started putting on weight in college. I’m about to graduate at over 240 lbs ☺️
11 months

TubSlug:
I was a skinny 115-120 lbs growing up but started putting on weight in college. I’m about to graduate at over 240 lbs ☺️

Awesome 🙂
11 months
45678   loading