Fat experiences

Skinny people who became fat?

TubSlug:
I was a skinny 115-120 lbs growing up but started putting on weight in college. I’m about to graduate at over 240 lbs ☺️

Rufatyet2:
Awesome 🙂

Thanks ❤️
11 months

TubSlug:
I was a skinny 115-120 lbs growing up but started putting on weight in college. I’m about to graduate at over 240 lbs ☺️

Rufatyet2:
Awesome 🙂

TubSlug:
Thanks ❤️

Welcome 🙂
11 months

I've been low normal to underweight most of my life because of a medical condition. When I met my wife she was skinny too. I came out to her almost a year into our relationship that I'd be fine if her weight changed. That I found it sexy. She slowly let herself go. I told her and we shared more and more aspects of weight fain, feedism, etc. She hovered around 185-210ish lbs for years and years. Until about 4 years ago. She started a new medication and ballooned to over 300lbs in the span of less than a year. Which is where she is now.

I was about 140ish lbs up until sometime at the end of last year. It was finally a time and chance in life to give gaining a real good attempt. I had one other succesful but short lived gain time. So I started trying to gain. Told my wife about it and she was all aboard. I used heavy cream which has really helped. Just takes time to get used to on many levels. I'm now a little over 200. Hoping to be the same size or surpass my wife a little some day soon.
10 months

I've been deliberately gaining for the past year or so, but I still feel skinny. I think when I outgrow some outfits I'll feel like I'm seeing results. I get impatient, because it seems like nothing is happening. It's like growing your hair out, only it's your belly. Anyone else feel like this?
10 months

I always had a bit of a bulge, but was still fairly skinny. Then I went to college, gained the freshman 15, and haven't gone back.
10 months

Audrey Beauregarde:
I always had a bit of a bulge, but was still fairly skinny. Then I went to college, gained the freshman 15, and haven't gone back.

Definitely suits you. You look *very* well fed.
10 months

I don't really have a body type that gets lean, and I've had an obese BMI since puberty. I've always envied all the comments people who started smaller get when they begin blowing up.
10 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I don't really have a body type that gets lean, and I've had an obese BMI since puberty. I've always envied all the comments people who started smaller get when they begin blowing up.

Well, I was skinny most of my life, and now I’m starting to bulking up and some of the comments regarding my weight are really mean.
10 months

I've always been skinny/fit my whole life, was even a personal trainer on top of being a feeder. The idea of being on the other side was always intriguing but I always stayed in shape, even through covid. But when I realized I was one of the only ones who didn't plump up during that time I felt strangely jealous. Then I had more and more folks on here want to see my fit bod turn fat, and I was convinced to try my first stuffing. And while I'm far from fat yet, I'm starting to look almost chubby, and i think there's a lot more to come
10 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

MottiF:
Well, I was skinny most of my life, and now I’m starting to bulking up and some of the comments regarding my weight are really mean.

I'm terribly sorry people have been unkind! Bigger bodies are amazing, and your own happiness is worth far more than someone else's opinion. I wish you nothing but confidence and self-love!
10 months
45678   loading