Fat experiences

Skinny people who became fat?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I don't really have a body type that gets lean, and I've had an obese BMI since puberty. I've always envied all the comments people who started smaller get when they begin blowing up.

MottiF:
Well, I was skinny most of my life, and now I’m starting to bulking up and some of the comments regarding my weight are really mean.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm terribly sorry people have been unkind! Bigger bodies are amazing, and your own happiness is worth far more than someone else's opinion. I wish you nothing but confidence and self-love!

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I do trying to ignore them all.

I am happier with my new weight. And would like to get even bigger.
10 months

Skinny people who became fat?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I don't really have a body type that gets lean, and I've had an obese BMI since puberty. I've always envied all the comments people who started smaller get when they begin blowing up.

MottiF:
Well, I was skinny most of my life, and now I’m starting to bulking up and some of the comments regarding my weight are really mean.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm terribly sorry people have been unkind! Bigger bodies are amazing, and your own happiness is worth far more than someone else's opinion. I wish you nothing but confidence and self-love!

MottiF:
Thanks, I really appreciate it. I do trying to ignore them all.

I am happier with my new weight. And would like to get even bigger.

It's a shame to hear that, most of the comments I have had have been teasing but in a nice way.
10 months
45678   loading