Story authors

Romance vs erotica

Can romance and erotica be combined? Would a real, loving relationship take away from the erotica? I know this may seem like a silly question but I have seen so much erotica out there that is so violent and pure lust.

There's nothing wrong with that as long as it's not acted out in an unhealthy manner. i think in many cases BDSM and things of that nature can be very healing to those who have suffered trauma. It has for me.

I want to combine the two if that makes any sense. Kind of like loving possessiveness.

I also want to make the relationship real with struggles...kind of to make it earned.

Would this slow it down too much and take away from it? Would this fall more under romance than erotica?

I posted a story so you can see what I'm talking about. It's a work in progress. I can post it here too if you want. Just ask.

And YES it has feeding and weight gain in it too. It also has a vampire....I know that is quite an eclectic mix but I hope I made it work.

My story should be on my profile. Thanks!
4 years

Romance vs erotica

yes, to me romance and erotica work well together...in fact imo a story can be even more arousing. While most of mine are bhm/ffa, I did write a couple that you might enjoy:

"the Slow Softening of Taylor Swift"

"An Evening Shared"

and "The Speckled Waistband"

B
4 years

Romance vs erotica

Most, if not all of my stories are romantic and erotic. Many are female only gaining, some are male only gaining and lately many are mutual gaining. I have a number of stories posted here, but most of them are on my DA account fanedfox@deviantart.com
4 years