Fat experiences

What experience do you want to fulfill?

I am knocking one off my bucket list today. It might cause me to build upon it, but we will see.

Pigpen/Stuffing
2 large costco pumpkin pies, 4 cans of chocolate pudding (7 lbs each), and I will be grabbing a few boxes of doughnuts. This is going to get messy.
4 years

Just finished or if my to do’s. There are a few pictures. Pretty amazing session
4 years

As big as my wife is, she doesn't really like sweets. Would love to get her a large box of donuts or bag of chocolate bars and see her go to town.... One can wish. ?

Tacos, fried chicken and Indian food it is...
4 years

"Converting" a big but shy woman to feederism. No tricks, no cheating, no unethical methods, just simply showing love, care, and adoration. She then turns from someone who hates herself for heir weight, to someone who accepts her weight, then slowly to someone who enjoys her weight. At the same time, she goes from trying (but failing) to control her huge appetite (the reason she got fat for in the first place), to a phase of just letting herself go, and then graduating to a phase of deliberately overstuffing.

I've never heard any example of someone who wasn't interested in feedersim in the first place, to develop it later due to the persuation of someone else, except for Cherries (from BigCuties)

So although such people are rare, they exist.
4 years