Gaining

Newish gainer advice

Hi,
I have finally decided to give into my desires to start packing on weight. With the holidays coming up I figured this would be the best time to get started.

I know there's 1million ways to gain weight but am looking for some advice to make my gain similar to this picture in the link below. As you can see by my profile pic, I am hoping to make the same picture in real life.

I'm hoping I can keep to a more subtle way of gaining besides going out and gorging on a buffet but I know, beggars cant be choosers.

drive.google.com/open

Thank you in advance for any and all help/tips!
4 years

Newish gainer advice

becomingoverweight:
That appears to be a mix of excess subcutaneous and visceral fat. You could probably get that by overeating what you currently eat.

Is there any good tips, especially with the holidays coming up, that can help really get the weight to pile on? Or at least get me softer/bloated?
4 years

Newish gainer advice

Makes sense. I figured it wasn’t overly complicated to really start gaining. I’m thinking about adding in a little bit of heavy cream as well. Definitely not chugging it yet like I’ve read on here but looking at mixing it into my diet/meals.
4 years

Newish gainer advice

any food can become comfort food after you start gaining I am now a junk food junky myself
4 years

Newish gainer advice

Getting chubby:
any food can become comfort food after you start gaining I am now a junk food junky myself

I figured any food would become comfort food. I just want to make sure I get the most out of the holidays coming up to ensure I get my weight gain journey started off right.

Really hoping I can find a way to "pop" with my weight so it becomes very noticeable quickly.
4 years