Gaining

Gainers: which causes of gaining do you like the most?

Even for those who got fat unintentionally, there can be two independent causes:

1. Metabolism. Genetics, easy to gain weight, difficult to lose. You just gain and gain and gain weight seemingly without eating more than ordinary

2. Appetite. Huge appetite, feeling hungry all the time.

If you are gaining intentionally, and could choose between two pills, one changing your metabolism to be able to gain faster without eating more, and the other augmenting your appetite that you would feel hungry more often and would require much more food until you feel satiated, which one would you choose?

(ignoring the money aspects, so assume you could afford the extra food if you've chosen the second one)
4 years

Metabolism hands down... I love eating but there are only so many hours in the day. Either way whatever I eat, especially of I ate a lot more than usual, a slower metabolism would ensure that it all sticks. I think mine has slowed down but it used to burn off everything, and why it's been harder for me to gain in the past.
4 years

Metabolism. The idea of loss of control no matter how hard I try to lose it is so hot
4 years

I would want the Metabolism pill but be told it was the appetite pill. Then my feeder would have the wrong, yet right, information to make me grow.
4 years