Fat experiences

Vacation time just to eat?

Most people take time off of work to go on a vacation whether it be a local trip, a trip abroad or a staycation. Well not this girl. Today is my 1st paid day off of thirteen & guess what? The only real plan I've got is to eat like I've never really eaten before! Don't get me wrong, when I scheduled this time off months ago I had a real vacation planned. But do to unforeseen circumstances those plans were can cancelled. So now my plans have changed & I'm ok with it. But, believe me when I say that this is going to be a great vacation/staycation. In fact, I'm referring to this time off as my own personal FATCATION! There will be a bit of relaxation with a whole lot of eating as the main focus! Let the stuffing & added pounds begin because I'm HUNGRY & my belly is in need. ?
4 years

Omg this is truly Fantastic News! What weight are you starting Fatcation at? You could gain so much weight with 13 days of devoted gaining! You will never forget when you became Truly Fat!
4 years

Chubbybellygirl88:
Most people take time off of work to go on a vacation whether it be a local trip, a trip abroad or a staycation. Well not this girl. Today is my 1st paid day off of thirteen & guess what? The only real plan I've got is to eat like I've never really eaten before! Don't get me wrong, when I scheduled this time off months ago I had a real vacation planned. But do to unforeseen circumstances those plans were can cancelled. So now my plans have changed & I'm ok with it. But, believe me when I say that this is going to be a great vacation/staycation. In fact, I'm referring to this time off as my own personal FATCATION! There will be a bit of relaxation with a whole lot of eating as the main focus! Let the stuffing & added pounds begin because I'm HUNGRY & my belly is in need. ?

Sounds like an awesome opportunity to grow and to share. Wondrous.
4 years

I'm sure I'm not the only one on pins and needles waiting for word on how this is going. Starting weight would be a great place to begin. And any interesting experiences with food delivery people or getting stuffed at a buffet? That would be Grand. Fatcation is like something from a story. Except it is really Happening ! YES!
4 years

Thank you for the positive feedback. Beginning weight.
4 years

This would be interesting. Slightly different but many report gaining weight on a cruise with all the buffets, often without even trying, pretty much just because there was always virtually unlimited food around.

So being into feederism, I think going up at least one clothing size is almost a guarantee.
4 years

Although I didn't hit 200 lbs I got close @ 198.6lbs. I shocked even my own self at how much food I was able to eat. So you could say that it was a success.
4 years