Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

We are on vacation this week. We went to Target to get some bathing suits. Later in the evening my wife verbally teased me. She told me wait until you see me tomorrow, the bottom is an XL. I looked at the label and it's a large. I told her the label say's large and XL is an aspiration. smiley

To provide a mental image the bottom to me looks more like a XXL. I think women's clothing for mothers is getting more generous with their sizing.

She told me how she liked what she saw when she tried it on... thighs, hips, butt and shoulders. And that I am going to go crazy tomorrow at the pool.

She also commented on the food we've had while traveling not being enough.

I teased her how I did well this fall with the peanut butter cups and patted her on her big ass. I then told her that she knows I have a certain type. She told me she knows by the way I feed her year round.

She's openly talking about how she likes food and her curves now and even more open to gaining.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Sounds like a dreamy vacation! I hope that the bathing suit view was all that she hinted smiley
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

TwigtoTubby:
Keep buying her sexy larger stuff to grow into along with those treats so she always has something to feel hot in even when she’s too fat for all her pants hehe

I do. when this started I gave her an option of two short sizes that we saw when shopping, she picked the larger size out of modesty. The smaller size would have fit and looked hot immediately. In the back of my mind, I was happy she picked the larger size as it was just a challenge to fill out the larger size shorts....which she did.

She's already too fat for her old pants. Clothing budget is not an issue.

I also feel it best to take it in waves with the seasons, with the strong encouragement gain in the fall. Right now, she enjoys indulging without my encouragement and I oblige her when she has a food urge every now and then at night. She's used to eating now and when the environment is right she'll stuff herself.

Once fall starts I'll go back to encouraging her. I want her ass nice and big during the holidays.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

We were discussing vacation today. She pointed out one option had all you can eat and drink. She teased a bit insinuating possible results. I noticed she put her tongue on her lip. As we talked through other options I went back to the all you can eat and it's affects. She put her tongue on her lip again, like a natural reaction when she's getting a bit turned on.

She's such a tease and now she's pointing out ways to keep herself stuffed and fat.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

So she bought some new jeans this week. She looks great in them! I noticed they aren't tight jeans like she traditionally wears. After dinner tonight I noticed how fat she's gotten especially around her belly. She was already fattened up by the holidays but I feel like she's gained since the then.

I guess that is our goal to make her new jeans tight...
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

She tried on an easter dress from last year. Wow! Much tighter and shorter. She commented that it would have to be a night gown now. Quite a glorious sight watching both cheeks shake as she walks.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

My wife undressed tonight and I couldn't believe how big her belly has gotten. I haven't been encouraging her to eat.

She's really become fat and soft while still having a violin....well more appropriate to call it cello silhouette with her fat. I'm curious how big her belly would get with a good feeding.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

modulo9:
My wife undressed tonight and I couldn't believe how big her belly has gotten. I haven't been encouraging her to eat.

She's really become fat and soft while still having a violin....well more appropriate to call it cello silhouette with her fat. I'm curious how big her belly would get with a good feeding.

You're so lucky to have such an amazing woman! smiley
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Thanks for sharing all that. Super cool!
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Spring cleaning. We found a belly cast that was made when my wife was pregnant with our first child.

She put the cast in front of her. The big round belly cast fit her festively fat figure so well. She's really gained and is definitely at or larger than her pregnancy peak weight with our second child when she grew to 54"'s of ass on her 5'1" frame. The past 6 months I've thought about how she could almost pass for pregnant in some dresses, now I'm certain with a good stuffing she would have people asking her when she's due.
2 years
23456   loading