Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

modulo9:
Unfortunately the daycare fell through. It's tough being parents that both work.

However, she got some comfy summer pajamas this week. A cute blue color. The shorts are short and fitting well, not quite booty shorts as they fit and are short but not so short her ass is showing all the time.

You may recall my earlier post about a pair of short shorts we got her back in 2019 before she decided to really gain weight. I gave her a choice of two sizes and she chose the larger size out of modesty. Of course I had it in mind that she would eventually out grow them. Those shorts became booty shorts and by end of last summer didn't really fit at all even as booty shorts. They stretched skin tight across her FUPA and pulled up over her hips almost like a panty with such an uncomfortable fit.

These new blue shorts have the same cut to the ones she outgrew but obviously a much larger size.

She looks hot in them! Her thighs are wide and when she bends over in them her cheeks show. I showered her with attention and I was visibly erect. she began teasing back with a sexy walk up the stairs, looking back at me with a sultry look. I told her the shorts will be booty shorts by fall. She giggled and waddled off.

I'm sure some are curious about the size of the shorts that she outgrew and the new ones. I'll report back.

Nice :-) My wife is 330 pounds and makes me visibly erect each time she isn’t wearing a shirt!
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

modulo9:
Unfortunately the daycare fell through. It's tough being parents that both work.

However, she got some comfy summer pajamas this week. A cute blue color. The shorts are short and fitting well, not quite booty shorts as they fit and are short but not so short her ass is showing all the time.

You may recall my earlier post about a pair of short shorts we got her back in 2019 before she decided to really gain weight. I gave her a choice of two sizes and she chose the larger size out of modesty. Of course I had it in mind that she would eventually out grow them. Those shorts became booty shorts and by end of last summer didn't really fit at all even as booty shorts. They stretched skin tight across her FUPA and pulled up over her hips almost like a panty with such an uncomfortable fit.

These new blue shorts have the same cut to the ones she outgrew but obviously a much larger size.

She looks hot in them! Her thighs are wide and when she bends over in them her cheeks show. I showered her with attention and I was visibly erect. she began teasing back with a sexy walk up the stairs, looking back at me with a sultry look. I told her the shorts will be booty shorts by fall. She giggled and waddled off.

I'm sure some are curious about the size of the shorts that she outgrew and the new ones. I'll report back.

HappyBigBelly:
Nice :-) My wife is 330 pounds and makes me visibly erect each time she isn’t wearing a shirt!

Ha! I believe she got more comfortable with weight gain as she saw how turned on I would get with her. At first it was light teasing back on her part. She would be indulging in something in the kitchen and she would notice my erection and grin at me. She was always foodee so feedee was bound to come for her.

I don't break out the scale. Why risk a great thing? I believe now she is around 240 now and at 5'1"-2". She was probably 140 in February 2020 prior to the pandemic. Prior to the pandemic her weight fluctuated over the years between 135 and 190 when not pregnant When she nervously told me she was trying to bulk up it was in July 2020, she had told me she had already gained 30 lbs, about 170.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

She gained a bit this summer with little to no encouragement! Her panties are stretched at 18/20 size. I ensured the AC was down lower as her fat means that she stays warmer. She admired how big her breasts looked in a dress she wore this week as she commented how she keeps outgrowing clothes.

I believe she's completely submitted to being as fat as I want her. She loves eating and most importantly knows I find her incredibly sexy as she gains. She now wants only doggystyle during sex. As you can see in my AVI, her big ass is built for being taken from behind. It is a clear change in her preference for sexual positions as she's progressed from preferring on top to missionary to doggy style as she's become more submissive. I patt her on the ass all the time around the house and sometimes she'll even present her ass to me to be smacked.

Once the cooler weather starts this fall so will the feedings.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

So I went to Publix and saw they have the holiday Reeses cups, or Dummy Thiccs as my wife calls them. I decided to pick a pack up for my wife to celebrate fat bear week.

The young lady at the checkout admired how good the Holiday Reeces are and that they tasted better than the regular ones. She didn't have to comment on my purchase and she seemed a little bashful confiding in me that she liked to indulge in Holiday Reeces. I couldn't help but think she needs a guy to keep her well fed with Dummy Thiccs.

If you made it this far, my wife told me I fattened her up a bit too much last year with the dummy Thiccs. That was just before we made love. She pulled her feet back behind her
head, I of course pinned her legs back like bunny ears. Her fat thighs make a stable base with her legs pressed back it puts her in the right position, I went deep inside her. There's only two positions she likes now, her big ass up/face down or legs pressed back as she's completely submissive in bed. She'll fatten up nicely this fall.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Wow! Holidays are near.

She put on a pair of navy blue and white polka dot panties last night and said, "I hope these still fit". I responded to her, "I hope the don't fit". She asked teasingly, "Then What?". She got her panties over her hips and they were stretched so thin the navy blue became a light blue as it mixed with strained polka dots.

Today when planning dinner she warned me she wants to eat an absurd amount of rice. smiley
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

She now cooks like a fat woman in a cooking show. Picture Nigela Lawson but shorter and fatter.

She wore stretch pants with a long cardigan. She commented on how her pants had room for eating. They hugged her figure, especially outlining her pillowy cheeks. The cardigan hung down her body and bunched up on the shelf that formed on the top of her hips and backside.

When cleaning up show held up a wishbone challenging me to a wish. She acknowledged she didn't have a wish as we pulled. The wishbone broke in my favor. I patted her on the ass, "Looks like this will get a bit bigger". She smirked back at me.

Later we got a chance to be alone. She jumped into bed, got on all fours smiling back at me. Time to stuff the turkey!
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Nice! Living the dream.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Lots of eating this past week. Last night around 10:00 my wife sheepishly tells me she hungry. I tell her I'll get her something. She's hesitant, but I tell her I'll get it for her. She responds, I want Chinese food. We order Chinese food, she gets a dinner, I get some edamame to eat with her.

She's happily watching TV on the couch and finishing her late night second dinner. As I'm cleaning up I hear her say, "Thank you for encouraging me".
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Modulo9:
Lots of eating this past week. Last night around 10:00 my wife sheepishly tells me she hungry. I tell her I'll get her something. She's hesitant, but I tell her I'll get it for her. She responds, I want Chinese food. We order Chinese food, she gets a dinner, I get some edamame to eat with her.

She's happily watching TV on the couch and finishing her late night second dinner. As I'm cleaning up I hear her say, "Thank you for encouraging me".

You two are absolutely adorable! I love reading your updates, and I always look forward to the next one. You two are having a blast, and I am very happy for you both.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

I zipped her dress up for Christmas card photos. She looks amazing in the green dress that hugs her and subtly shows her curves. We go to get our photos taken in a lovely spot. She's positioning the children while I'm setting up the camera. Once everyone is in place she pats her hip and tells me to, "come right here" for the photo. After the photos are done we head back to the house, A few moments of privacy allow me to unzip her dress. She jumps on the bed and shakes her plump ass at me. I grab her swollen hips and smack her on the ass. She really gets into it when I arch her back by rotating her hips which puts her at the right angle for friction.

Two weeks later we go out for dinner. She wears the same dress. To my delight, the dress is a bit harder to zip up, to the point she asks if the dress won't fit.

We take a trip to Florida, she sees a truck with a "wide load" sign and she teasingly jokes that it's talking about her.

She ordered clothes from Amazon. She tried on a pair of green lounging pants that were too tight. She mentions she's a too fat for them and that she ordered the largest size. She then teases me that it's all those seconds I encourage her to take. I kiss her and tell her that she's right , it's all my fault.

Looking forward to new years day feast this weekend to fatten her up a bit more.
1 year
45678   loading