Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

The Easter feast. My beautiful has enjoyed the restaurants with every dinner having a bottle of wine and dessert.

On Easter the bells rang through the city of Sorrento. We enjoyed a breakfast, anticipating the lunch at a restaurant that our host had reserved for us.

My wife wore her green dress I wrote about in a previous post. She added a lace shaw to her outfit. She radiated as we left for Easter lunch at a restaurant in the hills of Sorrento. Lemon trees surrounded the restaurant. Lunch was a full dinner starters, main, dessert anda bottle of Aglionica wine, which I ensure she had more than her share. Sitting at the table her belly was noticable tri-sected by her under pants, and belt. Her belly bulging through liked stuffed sausage.

The owner of the restaurant personally drove us down to the city center.

We enjoyed the sea side of Sorrento. Her mind was on dinner and it was only 3:30 and we had finished a grand lunch earlier. We sat at a restaurant near the old walls at the sea. She had two more plates of octopus salad and calamari, finished with another dessert. It was cold with the wind and we wore coats.

We shopped a bit more and finally made it to dinner at 7:00. Starters and a plate of linguine and clams. I was past full by then and picked at my clams but ignored my gnocchi. She finished her whole plate with dessert while sharing another bottle of Aglionica wine.

We walked back up to our BnB. Her body had been covered with a coat for most of the afternoon. When we got inside with the warmth she took her coat off and struggled to take her leather belt which noticable cut into he stuffed belly. A site to behold as her dress was tight around her distended belly, similar to the way a dress clings to a pregnant woman. She quickly took off her closes to get comfortable. She stretched and stuck out her stomach attempting to relax, while just in her bra and panties. She realized she overfed her self today. I don't believe this was close to her limit. I was enamored with how pronounced and full her FUPA has become.

Unfortunately this is a family vacation or I would have pushed her to her limits and then had her as soon as we returned to the room. I'll continue to ensure she is pampered and overfed during vacation. The results just this week have been stunning. Even A few extra pounds really show on a woman that's 5'1"
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Achievement unlocked!

She did a fashion show of her new jeans last week. The old jeans have had it.

Keeping her overfed with Italian restaurants did it's job! There were a few days on the trip were she looked very stuffed and waddling around by later afternoon. I made sure to stop a lot at cafe's and restaurants and cap every meal with something sweet.

The best moment was in the morning as she was getting ready for the day, she commented how all the walking was toning her legs.
While it's true we did a lot of walking that firmed up her legs, she also did a lot of eating. She tried to put on a pair of her stretchy jeans. She made an "ufff" sound and gave me a cute little surprised look while struggling to stretch the pants over herself.

Post vacation, her weight gain has settled in since we've been back. She went from looking stuffed and waddling during some of our vacation days to weight distribution all over her body.

Jaw dropping when she gets ready for the day. Her belly has a very pronounced shelf that sticks out from her FUPA. She jiggles and sways when she moves around just getting on clothes and makeup. She has a nice big round belly that I adore. I believe her belly is catching up to her ass in mass, which is impressive as she's always been bottom heavy. Her clothes are all very snug around her now with her belly bulging. She's at the point now where her belly looks longer as it sticks out farther than her breasts and rounds down to her pants. Her face is very plump and round. Every hug and kiss I give her I'm make sure to place my hand on her belly so she knows I'm holding her and adoring all of her. She used to be sensitive when I touched her belly, even after she purposely started gaining. Now she welcomes the touch and leans in.

We had sex. As typical for the past 2 years of really putting on weight, she prefers to be taken from behind exclusively. Her ass is plushly padded, making every thrust a bounce like a luxury suspension. I have to really spread her cheeks to go really deep in her now. She used to not like me spreading her cheeks as the penetration was too deep, now her ass is so big that spreading her cheeks allows me to hit it just right. She craves me putting one hand on her lower back forcing her back to arch while I handle her ass like a ham sandwich.. grabbing, squeezing and smacking.

She enjoys the food, adoration and fattening up. She gets into the teasing of her getting fatter, we joked about our next vacation and visiting a town that makes a few of the pasta brands we buy and me having to roll her out. I notice her hands caressing her curves from time to time when she's sitting on the couch reading.
12 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Sounds like she’s enjoying herself. Nice update.
11 months

Wife finally a feedee?

11fu22fu:
Sounds like she’s enjoying herself. Nice update.

Yes she is!

This week she did a fashion show of some of her new work clothes. I was treated to the sight of her in a high waisted skirt that showed off her round belly that I've kept well fed.
11 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Love these updates, sounds like you guys are having a blast with it
11 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Osse:
Love these updates, sounds like you guys are having a blast with it

Yes we are! She's fat and happy.

Friday evening we went out to dinner and she wore a dress from last summer 2022. Last year the dress was lose around her waist. The dress is now very fitted around her belly displaying her bulged unstuffed belly. She's now at the point where her belly bulges under her clothes in three areas after a normal meal. Watching her walk back to the car was a treat as her fat belly jiggled in a few areas. I need to get her back in that dress and get her a meal that really makes her lose her self control, I bet she could eat until she looks heavily gravid.

I'm most amazed that she's now comfortable with me touching her stomach. Like most women, even when she was thin she didn't like me touching her stomach. Now I place my hand on her round and well padded belly everytime I kiss her and she blissfully looks in my eyes after we kiss.
11 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Fat Girl Summer!

I traveled for business this week before the memorial day weekend. I checked in on the home hub we have in the kitchen.

The first night I was treated to my wife having a mid night snack. My first thought was excellent! The second thought was ...my she's packed it on this spring! Sometimes you just don't notice how much someone has gained until you see photo or video of them.

Day 1 she's wearing her new jeans she got after we came back from Italy in early April. Her belly is really pressing out the front of the jeans! I achieved my goal of fattening her up out of her old jeans while in Italy. Now she's fattening herself out of her new jeans!

Day 2 she's wearing a red empire waist dress. The high bust line shows of her big tits. Even better she looks pregnant in the dress! I'm in bliss at the site of her!

Day 4 she wore a new striped dress that was lose but showed her curves. She brought home her sugary Starbucks drink and some donuts for her and the kids. She had to clean something in the sink, she's so fat now that her belly presses against the counter top and spills over in a big way! Hot! She can't use the sink without pressing her belly on the counter and having herself spill out over the counter top! A bit later she's cooking something on the range. Her back is to the camera now. Whiles she's watching the food cook, she puts her hands on her hips which accentuate her curves and show off her unreal hip to waisted ratio. Her ass is big, which is an understatement as she's always had a big ass but it's all relative. Really hot! She's done cooking and finally I see that she cooked a large breakfast sandwich. She walks back over to the counter by the camera and starts eating it. She leans over the counter with her belly spilling over! My testosterone is sprinting now! It's like watching a feeder video as she eats the big sandwich. Her red lips, dark hair and fair skin turn me on. Her face is so padded now that her chin is begging to disappear into her rounded face. Her red lips pressing over the sandwich stand out against her fair skin and dark hair! She's beautiful! When she's done she drinks some of her coffee touching her breast, almost as if she's checking how big they've become. The end of the video she's filling up a water bottle at the fridge, her hand drops down to caressing her belly and her FUPA! I'm over the edge now! Edit: I had to watch the videos of her again! Several times through our morning she caresses her belly like she's takingna moment to enjoy her curves

Day 5. She starts the morning wearing tight yoga pants. Her ass and shape looks great in them. Later she's wearing the same blue dress that she wore our first day in Rome back in early April, she's just fatter now. Her breasts strain the buttons on the dress.

I'm back with her this evening. The first thing I did was kiss her and gave her a smack on her overly padded bottom while I groped her fattened up belly. This long weekend I'll be sure she has some nice drinks to keep her relaxed and lots of food to keep her belly full, happy and fat this weekend.
11 months

Wife finally a feedee?

We ended the memorial day weekend sitting on the couch. I complimented her on her T-shirt that she bought to match a shirt we purchased my daughter. My lovely wife responded that I only liked the Tshirt because It's really tight. A few moments later I look over and her shirt is now rolled up to her tits, like a halter top. A pale band of bulging soft flesh sitting between her pants and her covered breasts. She then stands up, lowers the waist band of her tight yoga pants letting her FUPA out. I gasp at the glory of her. She squeezes her FUPA in front of me and walks away to get the kids ready for bed. What a tease!
11 months

Wife finally a feedee?

I was late coming home from work. My wife texted me that she ordered Indian food. I smirked while reading her message as she always unwittingly stuffs herself with Indian food....and she had to wake up unusually early. Making the perfect combination that would make a sight.

When I got home I was surprised by her gluttony. I was greeted by the sight of her reading on her phone and lying on the couch with her jeans unzipped and her stuffed belly splaying open her unzipped jeans. Looking at how her belly separated her unzipped pants made me wonder if she could even zip them back up in her state. She was wearing her new jeans that she got in April after I fattened her out of her old jeans. I kissed her and gently placed my hand over her swollen FUPA and deep navel. I was more gentle than usual, being in awe of how her distended belly jutted out. I sat next to her and noticed how she kept her hand on her bloated belly as she rested contently. She's totally let go and enjoying fattening up!

For a reference of how big she's gotten, I updated my avi with a photo from a couple days ago.
10 months

Wife finally a feedee?

My favorite shorts that she wears are a tan stretchy short that she's had for years. She in advertently grew into them. For years the shorts were way to big for her but comfy. Now they stretch over her hips and shelf, wedging into her gloriously plump cheaks. Seeing her in the shorts drives me wild now. This past weekend she wore them with a tight tank top that showed off every bulge and curve she has.

She saw how excited I was, we kissed and commented that "She knew I liked the shorts but didn't know it had such an effect!". I grabbed her FUPA and ass , whispering in her ear that the shorts will fit like booty shorts next summer. She cooed.

Tonight she walks into my office, wearing green stretch pants asking what Chinese food I'd like. My mind went to how fattening that will be for her and my eyes went straight to her belly. She noticed my eyes, rubbed her FUPA and mentioned that she would rather have Indian food. She left the room with me fixated on her ass that looked like two jello molds jiggling as she walked away.

I'm waiting for the food to be delivered now and eager for her to eat a bit too fast again tonight.
9 months