Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

After a long drive home, she waddled into the house tonight with her jeans unzipped and a bag of McDonald's. Her black panties stretched around her belly swelling her zipper apart.

Love it!

She changed into her pajamas. Later in the evening while we were watching TV I noticed her hand was in her pajamas grabbing her FUPA.

She seems to like her fat belly.
8 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She surprised me by wearing a tight college football T-shirt.

The shirt is really cute on her, very tight and shows off her big round tits and fattened belly. Her belly meat as she calls it is so lovely. The shirt has a number on the chest and and bands on the sleeve. The rubbery material used to paint the numbers and bands on the shirt doesn't stretch like the cotton and visibly is tighter on her in those areas.

If she played woman's football her big ass would be the center on the offensive line. I teased her about bending over and taking a silent count.

She later wore a pair of way to tight stretchy black shorts and waddled all around the kitchen as she cooked.

She's lovely how she wears tight clothes around the house to tease me. She adores keeping me aroused with her body.

The weather is beginning to get cooler. I've not encouraged her with food in a couple months. She's done a good enough job keeping a very mild gain on with her own indulgence. Despite her morning walks she's continued to gain. I encourage her to have healthy cardio, it's just been hard to get into a routine with children. Now that our children are getting older it's getting easier for us to find time to exercise again.

A pair of her athletic pants that she hadn't worn in months due to the summer heat were really tight this past weekend.

She generally eats more in the winter months and sometimes has late night cravings in the winter.

Her body has been prepped for the winter upcoming winter gain. She will be encouraged to indulge all winter.
7 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Keep us updated smiley i love it so much you are so lucky !
7 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Vinrave:
Keep us updated smiley i love it so much you are so lucky !

She traveled on business this week. My last post was my thoughts about her from the weekend when she wore her tight college football T-shirt for the Saturday games.

She was gone most of the week and I'm certain she ate well and social drank during the trip.

Looks like the fall fattening will start tonight!

While on the plane home she messaged me that she was exhausted and really tired.

She's getting home after dark. I ordered Chicken Makhani along with some other things for her.

I responded to her message that , "I will order her favorite and put her in a curry coma and then she'll go straight to bed".

Her response..."Thank you"

Wish me luck, hopefully in 2 hour's she'll have her pants unzipped fully to relieve the pressure of her over-fed belly while she contently watches TV.
7 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Need an update on how it went!
7 months

Wife finally a feedee?

11fu22fu:
Need an update on how it went!

Her flight was a long flight from the west Coast. She dressed for comfort and wore a hoodie and her new pants. Her hoodie is a bit baggy but fit well and was zipped up. Her new pants aren't so tight ...yet

She enjoyed the meal, all of it. I didn't push her as she just got back after a long week.

The master class learning of fattening a wife is you have to serve her, be patient and let her indulge, then there are times when she will absolutely just stuff herself silly for you.

Her hoodie was a bit tighter, less folds along the zipper as her belly very lightly stretched the fabric. With her comfortable clothes it was hard to gauge progress.

She prepared for bed and I had a wonderful view of her from behind. You know that feeling when you haven't seen someone in a while and they look a bit different?

She wore big black panties with a little cream colored lace in the front. She noticed me admiring her and brought up that I was horny texting her earlier in the week. I was guilty of that. I walked up to her and viewed her from the side. Her belly was absolutely engorged. Her FUPA didn't jut out like it used to. Her belly was a nice round sphere from below her breasts to he fig. It was as if she filled out a bit more. Her belly got some filling this week during her travels. My dinner for her was just icing on her cake.

We got into bed and watched college football. Utah and Organ state. Utah QB got sacked and I jokingly told her that '51 wouldn't miss that block. 51 is the number on her college football T-shirt. She giggled and said is 51 an offensive line number? She wondered out loud, "Do lineman start off that big or are they normal sized people that gain 100lbs".

I have a fat and happy trophy wife.
7 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Fantastic, thanks for the updates
6 months

Wife finally a feedee?

She walks almost 3 miles a morning now. I'm pleased with the results as she still consumes more than she burns. When she gains muscle in the lower body she really swells up.

She walked up to me while I was reading and placed her ass right in front of me. She tensed her gluts and her as raised up. She told me to feel. She's proud of her huge ass. I told her to stop flexing, her booty dropped again, filling out her bottom. I smacked her and told her I like her ass big full ass.

Later, when we were sitting on the couch she sent me a text message with the link below and laughed.

shop.reductress.com/products/ask-me-about-my-huge-ass-lightweight-crewneck-sweatshirt-black

She then mentioned fat bear week shortly afterwards.

I cuddled with her on the couch, she is so gloriously soft.

Her new jeans are tightening up. She has a visibly plump camel toe when she wears them. The zipper now shows as the jeans stretch across her FUPA like her old jeans last winter. We haven't even got to Halloween yet...
6 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Her big panties now cut into her belly! When she stretches, her shirt lifts and I get a wonderful view of her belly highlighted by her fair skin. I never thought big panties were sexy until she fattened up. Just the sight of her big panties turns me on.

I indulge her with aperol spritzers in the evening. She loves Aperol spritzers. It happens to be an Apertif and temporarily boosts your sense of smell making the taste of food come out more...which leads to eating more. She's fattening her self knowingly and unknowingly.
6 months

Wife finally a feedee?

I updated the profile avi. She was sitting on the couch before dinner and looking amazing! Her belly is so big now she has to sit with her legs apart. She also regularly has her hand around her belly like in the avi.

I mentioned to her that I liked her shirt. She stretched the shirt over her knees. It was as if she was teasing me how fat she could get and still fit in the shirt.
6 months