Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

My wife has always liked food and has always been curvy.

She's always been concious of her weight. I've always made it obvious that I want her to gain weight.

Recently she has seemed receptive to eating and teasing about gaining.

We've involved food and sex. I keep her stocked with her favorite candy which she eats.

However one time I encouraged her to eat a lot at dinner and she got a little upset and commented that I knew she didn't have self control.

I've teased her about fattening her up and she seems to be open to it. I even took her to a buffet and she and teased her about waddling out. When we finished and she was a bit stuffed she even said she was waddling out.

What are your thoughts? How would you proceed with someone that likes food but until recently has been opposed to giving in?
4 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Bottomline, she's already gaining and giving in. You constantly bringing it up is only going to pester her, particularly if you're highlighting the negative, shaming aspects of gaining such as the waddling.

Most girls I've run into are more into the goddess worship side of being heavy and don't like the humiliation aspect; particularly if they've always been heavier most their lives and have a past of emotionally grappling with their weight/appearance.

Have you shown her profiles of famous "gainers" on Curvage or Tumblr for her to see the massive fanbase and following they have? Get her exposed to the culture around feederism? Most girls don't even know this is a "thing".
4 years

Wife finally a feedee?

She loves the holiday peanut butter cups. I get her a bag and place it near her desk. She can't resist them and has a delightful waddle now.

She mentioned gaining 7 pounds in 6 weeks and that she didn't want to have to buy new jeans. She gains mainly in her ass hips and thighs.

I thought she was done with gaining but then she saw her reflection in the window and she commented that her ass is pretty glorious.

I jokingly told her she needs new jeans anyways.

I got her two more bags of the peanut butter cups.
4 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Congratulations smiley
4 years

Wife finally a feedee?

I totally agree with a few others that have mentioned to just allow them to fatten on their own without bringing up the weight gain to much. Early on many years ago I was much more in my wife’s face (girlfriend at the time) discussing her gaining, telling her how much I wanted her to gain and even weighing her. This worked but backfired eventually.

I currently just allow her to fatten up on her own along with buying her favorite deserts ie. Cookies Ben n Jerry’s chocolate etc etc. The really key is to build up their appetite and stretch their stomach out and then they need to eat a lot all the time and eventually crave eating and sex more and more. It’s the beat of the beat until they can’t fit into their color he’s anymore and you have a minor set back sometimes.

Allow them to get Fat on their own.....and it doesn’t hurt if they have some new pretty fat friends ....that will definitely speed up the process and allow them to feel thinner while they are getting fatter that much faster.
4 years

Wife finally a feedee?

modulo9:
My wife has always liked food and has always been curvy.

She's always been concious of her weight. I've always made it obvious that I want her to gain weight.

Recently she has seemed receptive to eating and teasing about gaining.

We've involved food and sex. I keep her stocked with her favorite candy which she eats.

However one time I encouraged her to eat a lot at dinner and she got a little upset and commented that I knew she didn't have self control.

I've teased her about fattening her up and she seems to be open to it. I even took her to a buffet and she and teased her about waddling out. When we finished and she was a bit stuffed she even said she was waddling out.

What are your thoughts? How would you proceed with someone that likes food but until recently has been opposed to giving in?

Just make sure the cupboard's and the fridge are full of her favorite goodies. Having a few overweight friends won't hurt either.
Basically just lean back and let time and nature take it's course and I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised !
4 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Update here. I think she's hit the covid-60.

At Thanksgiving she got stuffed and kept eating. She stood at the counter while eating thirds and admitted she was leaning over the counter so she could eat more standing up. I hugged her and she leaned forward like she did when she was pregnant and her belly was too big to hug close.

Last week she wore her plaid skirt for me. It didn't even get past her knees when she tried to pull it up. We had to pull it down over her top for her to wear it. The skirt that once comfortably went down to her thighs now barely covers her ass.

Her loose comfy shorts are now booty shorts.

When she wears tight jeans she has the loveliest waddle.

Maybe it will be the covid-90?
3 years

Wife finally a feedee?

My wife had three servings tonight. If we had more dinner, she would gone back for more.

I hugged her after dinner. It's like hugging a pregnant lady. She sticks her butt out, which is already huge, to take pressure off her belly when hugging. I intentionally squeeze her belly close to me.

Her pajamas are stretched so thin across are booty that her panties are visible underneath. Normally Pajamas are't sexy but on her curves, Pajamas are hot.

For New Years, I'll try to keep her stuffed with constant snacking before and after dinner.
3 years

Wife finally a feedee?

modulo9:
My wife had three servings tonight. If we had more dinner, she would gone back for more.

I hugged her after dinner. It's like hugging a pregnant lady. She sticks her butt out, which is already huge, to take pressure off her belly when hugging. I intentionally squeeze her belly close to me.

Her pajamas are stretched so thin across are booty that her panties are visible underneath. Normally Pajamas are't sexy but on her curves, Pajamas are hot.

For New Years, I'll try to keep her stuffed with constant snacking before and after dinner.

That is AWESOME! You're going to have a great new year, I reckon...;-D
3 years

Wife finally a feedee?

New years was fun.

I teased her when offering her a second that I don't want her melting away and she said that won't be happening.

I also had her from behind. Her ass is gloriously huge. Handfuls of soft hips to grab and smack.

Unclear what her weight is now, but her ass looks as big as when she was fully pregnant, 5'2" and 54+ inches at the hips.
3 years
12345   loading