Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

My lovely plump wife asked for more holiday peanut butter cups last week. She was adorably disappointed that I didn't keep her well stocked.

I got the pleasure of watching her squeeze into last year's green sweater dress this weekend. smiley
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

No doubt. I'm loving it. She's loving it.

The first overcast and chilly day here.

My lovely wife says this morning, "I'd like to cook a feast".

We get the groceries and then I make a run for pumpkin pie fixings at Walmart which we could find at the grocery store....

I come back with her favorite holiday peanut butter cups as well. We jokingingly call them dummy thiccs.

Her face lights up and she says "ohhh" when she sees her dummy thiccs surprise supply for the next two weeks. She goes through a bag a week....

I'll update how the feast goes tonight...
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

She went as a witch for Halloween the next day. Her black dress was Victorian styled. She had the nicest belly bulge and it looked almost as if she was pregnant!
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Wow! The past few days her hips have popped!

She tried on a red dress she just got for holiday photos, that we always take the day after Thanksgiving.

The dress she wore last year for holiday photos definitely would no longer fit, despite her being completely stuffed during Thanksgiving and the Holiday photos.

When I checked her desk today she had gone through more of her treats. I'm not so sure that dress will fit by Christmas.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

My wife mentioned getting a corset to accentuate her curves even more.

I measured her tonight to order a corset.

38 inch just above the navel.
52 inch hips on a 5'2" frame.

That last time I measured her hips was several years ago when she was 8 months pregnant and huge, her hips were 54".
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Today she wore yoga pants.

The fat really sticks to the top of her hips like a natural bustle. Her walk in those pants is a site as her behind jiggles with each step.

We brought home a large Thanksgiving turkey. I commented how large it was and she replied it's as large as one of her cheeks. I replied, "I wish....but maybe by Christmas". She giggled in response.

At the end of the day I checked her desk to see if she ate the candy I left for her. The spent wrappers were on the desk, I cleared them and left her more Reece's peanut butter cups for tomorrow.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

A noticable gain over the past two weeks. Her ass has a very pronounced jiggle when she walks. Today she wore a new dress with a bow tie in front to go to a friend's recital. She came back with an empty bag of McDonald's and a bulge in her belly, the bow tie now angled upwards with her rounded belly. While I greeted her in the living room she rubbed the sides of her belly.

I also notice as she gains weight, she likes to stretch her back while watching TV in bed. She does this on all fours with her back arched. She had this habit while pregnant and is doing it now that she's really plumped up.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Her pajamas she bought in early November are tight. I enjoyed as she pulled them over her bottom. She also got a new pair of jeans as none of her old jeans fit anymore.

She's drinking egg nog with fireball on the weekends now that it's nearing the holidays. She's enjoying the treats and how turned on I get.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

She wore her pajamas at dinner tonight. She's really starting to gain in her belly. I was actually surprised how fat she looked while sitting at the table. The constant encouragement with peanut butter cups worked. She again asked for egg nog after dinner.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

I hope you reward her for her new fattened body. Rub her belly. Oil massage. LOTS of body worship. She will look forward to each new ounce...
2 years
12345   loading