Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

Easter weekend! We went to an egg hunt for the kids. She wore a dress that tied in front just below her breasts. Her plump belly pushed out just underneath the bow with her breasts displayed nicely. It was a modest dress but on her curves it made her look very fertile.

Every now and then the wind would blow her dress up give a glimpse of her thick thighs.

When driving home she told me that the wind blew her dress up
over her head and I missed it. When we got home we had a few moments of privacy. She pulled her panties down to her knees and bent over the bed. Her heels put her ass at the perfect hight and I took her from behind. I then got her on the bed on all fours and felt how truly fattened-up her ass has gotten. I grabbed her by the hips and spread her cheaks as I pushed deeper, her tight tunnel gave way as she moaned. Each pump against her well padded ass bounced. We both came and enjoyed each other's touch.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Sounds like you had quite the afternoon! How big do you think your wife's ass is now?
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

mikemab11:
Sounds like you had quite the afternoon! How big do you think your wife's ass is now? What size panties does she wear?

Great question. I haven't tried to break out a tape measure or scale. She's cycled through clothes and this morning she mentioned she needs to toss out her old clothes and go shopping.

The wonderful thing is she knows she's hot and her pare shape is desired. She also talks about the food shes going to eat while planning vacations.

I just plan to keep her fat and happy.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

What size underwear does she currently wear?
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

mikemab11:
What size underwear does she currently wear?

I haven't bothered to check.

She wears big panties, similar to the size when she was heavily pregnant. She is definitely fatter and bigger in all places than when heavily pregnant.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

I've noticed my wife is more submissive sexually after gaining. Her gain was part giving in to her desires for food and part her submitting to my desire.

In the past when I comment that she will gain, she paused to process but doesn't object. Tonight we were talking about next Friday off work and us having more alone time. We talked about the extra time for sex. I commented that I would *** in the ass. I could tell by her pause she was ready for it.

To be updated later this week.
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

Unfortunately the daycare fell through. It's tough being parents that both work.

However, she got some comfy summer pajamas this week. A cute blue color. The shorts are short and fitting well, not quite booty shorts as they fit and are short but not so short her ass is showing all the time.

You may recall my earlier post about a pair of short shorts we got her back in 2019 before she decided to really gain weight. I gave her a choice of two sizes and she chose the larger size out of modesty. Of course I had it in mind that she would eventually out grow them. Those shorts became booty shorts and by end of last summer didn't really fit at all even as booty shorts. They stretched skin tight across her FUPA and pulled up over her hips almost like a panty with such an uncomfortable fit.

These new blue shorts have the same cut to the ones she outgrew but obviously a much larger size.

She looks hot in them! Her thighs are wide and when she bends over in them her cheeks show. I showered her with attention and I was visibly erect. she began teasing back with a sexy walk up the stairs, looking back at me with a sultry look. I told her the shorts will be booty shorts by fall. She giggled and waddled off.

I'm sure some are curious about the size of the shorts that she outgrew and the new ones. I'll report back.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Sizing on that new set. Large top and an XL bottom. The large top is loose but the XL bottom fits her snuggly. Hope to have those bottoms to an XXL this fall.

Here are the bottoms which don't look hot on the Kohl's websites. What makes them hot is the way she fills them out.

m.kohls.com/product/prd-5209217/womens-tek-gear-stretch-fleece-shorts.jsp
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

We went out for a nice dinner. She had steak a few drinks and two slices of pecan pie. The bow of her dress sat right on her bulging belly. One could mistake her from pregnant if her walk was a bit different.

On the drive back she mentioned she wants to go to Italy and eat spaghetti until she passes out. We both joked about explaining it to the Italian waiter. I think we just planned a trip to Italy.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

We are on a family vacation for the next two weeks, not Italy just yet. We decided to go to Italy over Christmas. My wife admit the colder weather would spur her appetite.

We went to an Italian restaurant by the beach. The food was delicious, two glasses of wine and she was tipsy. She had cannoli for dessert. Despite her full belly she admitted she wished she had more pasta after we left.

The next day we are driving and she wants lunch telling me that I shouldn't miss the chance to feed her. Naturally we stop.

Her eating cadence has increased spanning only a couple hours until she's wanting more.

We have dinner and she mentions she wants more on the drive to the hotel.

She puts on her new pajamas. A fitted black bottom that's thin stretchy material. I compliment her on the way they fit as I rub her lower body. I pull the material a bit showing it stretch and then let it go snapping back on her hips, which have heavily filled out. I tease her, "Good thing they stretch, you'll need it when we go to Italy."

Of course the way she's eating her pajamas will be stretched to see through before the trip.
1 year
34567   loading