Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

Bdrip21:
Just discovered the thread, amazing work! Need an update on New years and also those kohls shorts from last summer. My wife has gained a bit but definitely not as comfortable with it, even with the praise I give her.

It's nice that you lavish praise on her. However, she may never be happy with her body at a larger size. Do you help her with any kind of weight loss or at least general fitness and healthy habits?
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

A new years update. She went on a business trip this week. When she returned home she slipped into her pajamas. Her pajamas were stretched and has she walked in noticed her FUPA jiggles. She changed into some more comfortable leggings which look amazing on her. She sat on a stool at the counter, sticking her ass out. she read my eyes and commented that she's "swole". I always make it a point to place my hand on her FUPA now when I pat her on the ass.

The next day we went out for dinner. She teased me with a pair of velvet pants. Before leaving for dinner she stood purposely with her hip and booty out and put her hand on her fat hip asking me to come over to her. At dinner,.she brought up how disappointing the meals were on her business trip. I got her a chocolate cheese cake and gave her an oversized piece that at first she objected to due the big dinner but it pleasured her so that she swooned over how good it was as she cleaned her plate of the cake.

We got ready for bed. She's in her bra and panties. She only wears big panties now and they drive me wild how they bulge to contain her curves. I admired how far her belly has gotten and how plush her hips have gotten. She loves the attention.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

We ordered Indian food tonight. I forgot how she looses control over a good curry. I was delighted to see how stuffed her belly was compared to earlier in the day.

Lately her jeans show off a lovely FUPA with a zipper begging to be pulled down. Her shirts typically hug her curves.

I couldn't believe how inflated she looked. Her shirt now gripped her ripened belly. Her waist band bisected her distended belly into a northern globe and a southern globe.

She fattened up so nicely.

She commented how she ate too fast and now had stomach pains. I could tell she wasn't at capacity though. It's hard for her to go all out when eating with family. I imagine a break for sweets to relax her stomach before an extra course could send her over.

I'll have to arrange a private dinner with her relaxed so I can encourage her and really stretch her to capacity.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

I am enjoying your updates! Hope this continues for both of you
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

She showed off a new outfit today. A lovely green dress with a leather waist belt.

She showed it off and mentioned how the waist belt looked a bit like a corset. She smacked her ass taunting me. I kissed her, patted her on the ass and called her a trophy wife as she left to take the kids to school.

End of day. The leather waist belt is resting above her belly. She takes the waist band off before dinner and she has two helpings. The top of her belly noticably distended. I'm in awe at how the green dress tightened around her by the end of the day.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

I like to fatten her up leading up to a holiday. Christmas, thanksgiving, Halloween and Easter have the best gains now.

My plan for fattening her over Easter/Spring is to ensure she outgrows her jeans by end of April with sweets and indulgence while on a vacation.

I went on a business trip for the week. Before the pandemic when I would travel around a holiday I would leave her some peanut butter cups. So I have her trained to eat fattening candy while I travel.

It's near the Easter holiday and she has a weakness for holiday peanut butter cups. There are times when she will eat a whole 6 pack during the work day.

I left 3 packs for her. One for each day I was gone.

I got back late last night and checked her home office. 2 of the 3 packs were eaten. The wrappers crumpled one her desk. Today her jeans zipper was bulging out. A taunting sign that they won't last for what I have planned.

I was a bit disappointed she didn't finish off all 3 packs but pleased she indulged. I will get her more for next week.

2 weeks of holiday peanut butter cups during the workday.

Then we go to Italy for a two week holiday, where she will be well fed
She will experience and enjoy all of Italy's food and some cute new clothes.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

A lovely update this morning.

She wore a jacket and was walking around the house. It seems the waist band on her stretch pants was tight and she adjusted her pants down to let her belly hang. Her belly was hanging out underneath the jacket as she walked around the house. Most of the weight seems to be going to her belly now.

Another piece of clothing outgrown.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Very nice update
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Animus:
Very nice update

Yes! I was pleasantly surprised. The past two weeks of Easter candies and ensuring she eats restaurant food has done it's work. She's got a couple more weeks to indulge and be overfed while we go on vacation.
1 year

Wife finally a feedee?

Animus:
Very nice update

Modulo9:
Yes! I was pleasantly surprised. The past two weeks of Easter candies and ensuring she eats restaurant food has done it's work. She's got a couple more weeks to indulge and be overfed while we go on vacation.

I hope she makes the most of it
1 year
56789   loading