General

Did you meet your partner online?

I have met several people online including my current partners, I would recommend video chat or at least phone calls first to avoid a lot of disappointment and messing around.
4 years

I met my wife on line using RSVP, well next week is our 11 year anniversary, so you could say it worked well, we used the message service from the website before speaking on the phone. We both had very genuine photos up. For us our relationship was built on communication via message or phone call. We chatted for 3 months before meeting in person. Where we both talked each other’s ears off!
4 years

RVGleason:
I was introduced to my future wife PlumpLin here on FF by our mutual friend Geephead. He saw that we had a lot in common.

We started chatting online for over a year before we finally met in person. We clicked right away and after a long courtship we got married in 2016.

We both thank Geephead for bringing us together. 💕

I miss Lin, she was a riot in the yahoo days of 04-05
4 years

Being a shy person, online dating allowed me to be me without the nerves.
I was following my now wife on Deviant Art and YouTube. One day, she posted a video saying she was looking for a BHM, so I plucked up the courage to say hello. The rest is now history as they say!
We chatted for many hours on MSN before agreeing to meet for the first time. Thankfully we have a lot in common outside of feederism.
3 years