General

Fantasy feeder - server migration

Hi all,

Just a quick message to let you know we are changing servers today (19/09/2019).

There could potentially be some minor disruptions with the site while this takes place. So please bear with us, your patience is appreciated!

Everyone should be redirected to the new server and not notice any difference while using FF. However some people may find it difficult to get to the site while the new URL propagates around the internet. If you experience any issues, please report this to team@fantasyfeeder.com.

Please note that to move servers, we have to take a data cut of content to transfer across. This may mean some recent content that has been uploaded may be lost. This will only effect content uploaded in the last 24hours or so.

Any questions, please just post below.

Thanks!

c00kie
FF Team
4 years

The chatroom is working for me and a handful of others so far after I wasn't able to get into chat for a couple of hours at first, so I'd guess that it will start working for everyone else eventually.
4 years

Is the new server elasticated? Will it stretch as it fills up or is it baggy to begin with? Did the old server have stretchmarks?
4 years

There has not been any new people in the past few days. Is that why?
4 years

johnxyz:
There has not been any new people in the past few days. Is that why?

There's been a glitch in the sign-up process. Should be fixed now.
4 years