Fat experiences

Finding people irl with this fetish

ChubbychaseingVampire:
they don't thing climate change is man made.

becomingoverweight:
Are you specifically looking for someone who doesn't believe in anthropogenic climate change or are you just giving that as an example of a conservative stance? Do you believe in anthropogenic climate change?

just an example. some one had asked what i met by Conservative . I was throwing out some examples.I was seeing if any one had advise on the subject. But honestly I've had maybe two people give good advise. the rest of the fine people here are just "shoving the boot in".
4 years

Politics, like anything else, I think one good way is to find local groups that are into this.

There's probably a local organization of some sort with meetings and events, whether Republican, Democrat, Green, etc.

Or maybe you only care about certain issues. For example, at a shooting/gun range, I doubt you'd find anyone there, regardless of his overall general political beliefs, that doesn't support the 2nd amendment, CCW, and so on.

Anyway, I think you get the idea. As long as the organization isn't about extreme fitness and exercise, or isn't heavily male oriented, I think it's almost guaranteed that some folks there will be fat women.
4 years

ILuvChubbyChix:
Politics, like anything else, I think one good way is to find local groups that are into this.

There's probably a local organization of some sort with meetings and events, whether Republican, Democrat, Green, etc.

Or maybe you only care about certain issues. For example, at a shooting/gun range, I doubt you'd find anyone there, regardless of his overall general political beliefs, that doesn't support the 2nd amendment, CCW, and so on.

Anyway, I think you get the idea. As long as the organization isn't about extreme fitness and exercise, or isn't heavily male oriented, I think it's almost guaranteed that some folks there will be fat women.

great advise
4 years

This thing is such a curse. The pool of people is so small. And the men waaaaaaaaaay outnumber the women. The odds are bad.

I was in a hook up/sorta dating with a feedee/feeder and actually having someone praise me in bed for my moobs was like a beautiful waking dream. Pig play in real life. Holy fucking shit. Now I'm back, faced with the idea of messaging the same six women in the Toledo area who have already shown they don't want to talk to me, it's very demoralizing. But it's the only thing that gets me off, and trying to go back to pretending to be into vanilla stuff is making me hyperventilate.
4 years

Super easy to find someone in real life with this fetish. If you're good enough at it you can get anyone into it.
4 years

internetguy44:
This thing is such a curse. The pool of people is so small. And the men waaaaaaaaaay outnumber the women. The odds are bad.

I was in a hook up/sorta dating with a feedee/feeder and actually having someone praise me in bed for my moobs was like a beautiful waking dream. Pig play in real life. Holy fucking shit. Now I'm back, faced with the idea of messaging the same six women in the Toledo area who have already shown they don't want to talk to me, it's very demoralizing. But it's the only thing that gets me off, and trying to go back to pretending to be into vanilla stuff is making me hyperventilate.

Oh God, Toledo, Ohio.

Speaking from experience, you need to move to the south. Everything is bettet, including the selection of attractive women.
4 years

Ace of spadez:
The reality is that way turns us on is not socially acceptable. It’s socially tolerated. Attitudes of toleration toward fat have grown not an increase in acceptance and desire. The only real hope is the internet and being able to relocate. Most girls u find want to be sexy in spite of being fat , they don’t think they are sexy because they are fat.

There's a lot of tolerance, yes.

But acceptance and even desire? I think there's more of that than before. A man being with a larger woman doesn't have the same embarrassment as before.

Courage is still needed, but I don't think it requires as much courage as before.

In 2030, if current trends continue, and there's little reason to think it won't, a little over 50% of the U.S. will be considered obese (BMI 30+). Some demographic groups are already there, now. The average American man now, already weighs 200 lbs standing at 5'9".

In '30, there will be some demographic groups that aren't at 50% but it's spreading to everyone and will only continue to rise.

There's pretty much no choice but to accept it, and love it. It has become normal. What would have been considered an average weight even 30 years ago seems skinny now.

If the rate continues to rise in a linear fashion, which is far from a foregone conclusion, as any number of things will happen, the U.S. will reach an obesity rate of nearly 100% by the turn of the 22nd century. Of course, it may happen sooner. Or maybe later.

Only thing that seems clear is that in the near term, the obesity rate will rise. Long term planning by some organizations assume this. In the newer NYC subway cars, did you know the new seats are wider than the old ones?

I also almost never see anyone cram 3 into the same side of a booth seat in a restaurant, or 3 in the back seating row of a car, SUV, van, etc.
4 years

Baba Yaga:
Super easy to find someone in real life with this fetish. If you're good enough at it you can get anyone into it.

Ace of spadez:
That’s just not realistic. U may be lucky but on average that’s not the experience. U also shouldn’t have to “ get anyone into it “. The point of finding someone with the fetish is to not have to convince them or develop the fetish . A part of me thinks u just posted this to be in stark contrast of previous post or maybe u want to feel successful where others have bet met with limited success. Either way , super easy to find ppl in this fetish wouldn’t constitute the need of a site in which ppl can meet and discuss things in a place where fat is encouraged and accepted, not tolerated.

It’s super easy to find a girl who’s into sex , it’s super easy to find a girl who wants oral sex. It’s super easy to find a girl who WANTS to lose weight and get fit. It’s super easy to find girls who wear bras and panties. It’s super easy to find girls who aren’t attracted to femme guys lol.

But oh well. I’ll give u the benefit of the doubt maybe where u live there are many fat girls who like being fat and want to grow bigger. And are never concerned with the thoughts of society. And maybe where u live girls can be easily convinced to go against social norms and get turned on by something they have never had any interest in at all.

Please share where this place is with easy to find fat fetish girls and easily convinced minds to join this fetish so others can enjoy this location that many, many lonely fat ppl would love to go to and often dream about.

Feabie meetups and bbw bashes. Try going to one
4 years

Baba Yaga:

Ace of spadez:
That’s just not realistic. U may be lucky but on average that’s not the experience. U also shouldn’t have to “ get anyone into it “. The point of finding someone with the fetish is to not have to convince them or develop the fetish . A part of me thinks u just posted this to be in stark contrast of previous post or maybe u want to feel successful where others have bet met with limited success. Either way , super easy to find ppl in this fetish wouldn’t constitute the need of a site in which ppl can meet and discuss things in a place where fat is encouraged and accepted, not tolerated.

It’s super easy to find a girl who’s into sex , it’s super easy to find a girl who wants oral sex. It’s super easy to find a girl who WANTS to lose weight and get fit. It’s super easy to find girls who wear bras and panties. It’s super easy to find girls who aren’t attracted to femme guys lol.

But oh well. I’ll give u the benefit of the doubt maybe where u live there are many fat girls who like being fat and want to grow bigger. And are never concerned with the thoughts of society. And maybe where u live girls can be easily convinced to go against social norms and get turned on by something they have never had any interest in at all.

Please share where this place is with easy to find fat fetish girls and easily convinced minds to join this fetish so others can enjoy this location that many, many lonely fat ppl would love to go to and often dream about.

Baba Yaga:

Curious 2:
I've looked up bashes before but haven't gone to one; didn't know Feabie had meetings

Since you've been to both, what are they like?

Depends on where you're going. If you're a white guy, dont bother with New Jersey bbw bashes. The Vegas ones and Chicago Boo Bashes are awesome.

With anything, a meetup or a bash is what you make of it. If you act like an asshole, you'll get treated like one. If you sulk in the corner and kick dust bunnies, thats all you do. If you go in with a carefree attitude and go on the dance floor not worrying about your image, ppl will notice your confidence and flock to it.

Actually, one of the best parts of bashes are 95% of the trolls, weirdos and socially awkward antagonistic bastards from Feabie and FF never go to these things.
4 years

Baba Yaga:

Ace of spadez:

Baba Yaga:

Curious 2:
I've looked up bashes before but haven't gone to one; didn't know Feabie had meetings

Since you've been to both, what are they like?

Baba Yaga:
Depends on where you're going. If you're a white guy, dont bother with New Jersey bbw bashes. The Vegas ones and Chicago Boo Bashes are awesome.

With anything, a meetup or a bash is what you make of it. If you act like an asshole, you'll get treated like one. If you sulk in the corner and kick dust bunnies, thats all you do. If you go in with a carefree attitude and go on the dance floor not worrying about your image, ppl will notice your confidence and flock to it.

Actually, one of the best parts of bashes are 95% of the trolls, weirdos and socially awkward antagonistic bastards from Feabie and FF never go to these things.

Curious 2:
Interesting!
Sounds like mingling in person is more effective than online only

So are there any meetups/bashes in the southern part of the US (TX, OK, AZ, NM, etc)?

I second this! There are never any “live events” in what one would think are big states like Texas, Florida, anywhere in the South..
4 years
123   loading