Story authors

...give me an idea

Write a story about when the planet Saturn declares war on Mars, and Earth gets caught in the middle, having to pick a side....at least for now.

I want it to be a 13 novel series.

at least 150,000 words, each novel. more is okay, too. Less is not.

Go.
4 years

...give me an idea

Jagger is a boss:
I'm borred and limited on story ideas so I'm going to ask the public smiley (what could go wrong)
Nothing specific in mind... but don't expect grade A quality if you plan on reading it

I got you ...

An agricultural scientist wakes up in barn wearing a shock collar and surrounded by others who also are. They are divided into groups, separate pens. Whoever is keeping them there is using the collars to control them, keeping them where they want them … in the pens or in the field outside of the barn, and forcing them to take medicine and shots with who knows what in them, and forcing them to constantly eat from funnels that come down from the rafters.

After going out in the field the first time, the scientist realizes that there are people that he works with there too, and eventually they realize that everyone there works at the same place. Their boss, this big scientist, is the one that kidnapped them and is using them to test out medicines and food he designed to make pigs grow bigger, so they produce more meat … because he’s gone crazy and thinks he can make even more money off of people meat.

The subjects who are really good, do everything and eat everything they are supposed to get to help with getting the medicine ready, preparing food, and security. Somehow the scientist and some of his co-workers work their way up to that and then make a plan on how to alter the medicine and food that everyone is getting so they can stop gaining and get stronger, and eventually to turn the collars off so they can fight back and escape from being slaughtered and eaten.
4 years

...give me an idea

Jess’ idea has me thinking the background music should me She Blinded Me With Science. Only this time, she’d blind them with food :-)
4 years

...give me an idea

Jagger is a boss:
I'm borred and limited on story ideas so I'm going to ask the public smiley (what could go wrong)
Nothing specific in mind... but don't expect grade A quality if you plan on reading it

The Swine Switch ...

Maybe have the first chapter be about the scientists at work, on the medicine and food that makes pigs bigger, testing on them. Then then get to them waking up and finding out they are the pigs.

And add more in about how the people meat is being sold to people as pig meat ... tricked into thinking that is what they are buying and eating.
4 years