Fat experiences

Big boobs make my belly look small

I’ve noticed some significant gains in the belly and boobs. But you can barely tell how glorious my belly has gotten because of my H cup breasts! Good problems? If only I could sport small boobs for a day so I could fully enjoy this lovely pot belly. Can anyone relate?
4 years

SahX:
I wouldn't never wholly understood the feminine gender... when they are big, they want them small and when they are small, they want them huge.

Guess you’ll need some boobs yourself to understand...
4 years

Pudgy_Vixen:
I'll never fully understand the masculine gender.. When they're long, they want them shorter, and when they're short they want them longer xD

Meh, but on the topic, I can understand that. Being smaller at a B-cup, It's definitely nice to see my tummy bulge after a big meal between my girls.

Right! I can only imagine how rewarding it is to see your belly swell while stuffing it full. I feel that satisfying fullness but visually my tum remains tucked under my H cups no matter how much I eat.
4 years

Pudgy_Vixen:
I'll never fully understand the masculine gender.. When they're long, they want them shorter, and when they're short they want them longer xD

Meh, but on the topic, I can understand that. Being smaller at a B-cup, It's definitely nice to see my tummy bulge after a big meal between my girls.

LOLOL

Name me ONE man who want's a shorter penis !!!
4 years