Lifestyle tips

Dating non feedist people

Anyone have tips to integrate feedist things into a vanilla relationship where the partner might be uncomfortable with gaining weight/isn't attracted to people who gain weight?
4 years

Yeah, break up and find someone who's into it. Don't be slimy.
4 years

BBWcreator82:
Yeah, break up and find someone who's into it. Don't be slimy.

Thanks for your insightful respone
4 years

Everyone calm down. I can understand what the op is saying. It’s hard to find someone that’s into feederism. We don’t exactly have the best dating sites that aren’t empty, pay schemes or toxic.. it’s easier to find a vanilla person and just see what they are comfortable with. They don’t want sneaky... Like talking your type of dirty, seeing if they will let you gain a little. It’s really hard to tell what you can do without knowing the person. I would sit down and talk about it with your significant other. Good luck. smiley
4 years

My partner knows about my preferences and I'm asking on her behalf hot damn yall
4 years

I am experiencing something fairly similar. Started college about a year ago and I have been seeing this guy for sometime now. He’s gain a lot of weight since we have been together (not for me) but his weight gain was something I always kinda enjoyed and he knew that. He knows about my fetish but is not into it at all and is now trying to lose weight. I fully support him, but I want him to gain more and that makes me feel like a shitty person. I wish there was some kind of compromise where we can both kinda get what we want in this situation.
4 years

fatrabbit:
i am currently trying to gain weight, but I’m not sure if my boyfriend is into it. I don’t know how to tell him that I would love for him to help me gain, I’m scared of being rejected, but I know being fatter would make me happy.

There is always a good way to find out. Joke about it, and see his reaction. If you are walking and see a BBW, say something like
, "I wonder what it is like to be that size." See his reaction
4 years

fatrabbit:
i am currently trying to gain weight, but I’m not sure if my boyfriend is into it. I don’t know how to tell him that I would love for him to help me gain, I’m scared of being rejected, but I know being fatter would make me happy.

well i think the best think to do would be to talk about it. Speaking to significant others about personal fetishes it all ways hard. But i think if you trust him well. the conversation could be fitting. best of wishes!
4 years

whodatboi:
Anyone have tips to integrate feedist things into a vanilla relationship where the partner might be uncomfortable with gaining weight/isn't attracted to people who gain weight?

If it's like, I'm willing to pretend to be fat during sexytimes but I don't want it to affect real life: padding.

If it's like, I'm willing to pretend to feed you in a humiliating fattening way but I don't want you to actually gain weight: roleplay but with the normal amounts of food you normally eat to maintain thinness.
4 years

If you really want to throw everything away for a fetish, that's insane.

You made your choice to get married and have kids. You shouldn't destroy lives on a "Maybe"

Seems to me you've kept the "Dream" of this a secret the whole time. Maybe you should talk to the one your with about it first

I swear the people on this site get more insane every year.
4 years
12   loading