General

Privacy and consent

Yeah. Tell the admins right away, too. report the message and send it to them.

Evidence is everything.
4 years

Privacy and consent

[QUOTE]I did not in any way consent to this person posting any of my photos[/QUOTE]

As much as it sucks, when you post something on the internet that is what you have to expect. Even official, paid photographers have their stuff stolen and reposted. Pinterest is actually one of the worst sites for that: every image you see there comes from another website.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you.
4 years

Privacy and consent

Thank you for reporting this issue, and very sorry to hear this has happened.

I have looked for the profile piggylover. However this profile now seems to have been deleted.

Respecting copyright is part of the rules here at Fantasy Feeder and is not tolerated. fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules

As the images have been posted elsewhere, I would advise if you haven't already. To get in touch with deviantART to ask for the content to be removed.

We try our very best to keep FF a fun and safe space for all, and I hope the actions of one person does not deter you from posting here in the future.
4 years

Privacy and consent

It wouldn’t have stopped this , however I’m always kinda surprised how even if you’re not a member here you can view a good chunk of content, an amount of people’s profiles their recent activity and such anyway
4 years