Fattening others

Looking forward to the fattening winter

I for sure am! I can't wait for my corporate holiday party to see my wife's gain and see her pig out in front of them! I'm hoping for another good 30-40lbs before the end of the year. Tis the season for more pants.
4 years

Holiday peanut butter cups. The Halloween and Christmas cups. My wife loves them and I keep her well stocked.
4 years

Crockpot weather is almost here!

Soups, dips and anything that calls for multiple sticks of butter and cheese.
4 years

I love the holiday season. All the treats, desserts, comfort foods that are high in calories. I usually put on at least 10 lbs. between Thanksgiving and New Years day. I love just letting myself go and fattening up even more. So much fun, so delicious, so erotic.
4 years

I hibernate from the moment snow hits to the moment its melts and this year I want to notice some serious gains
4 years

I know December will help a lot again. I haven't weighed her in a good while but think she's around 220 lbs still and would mind to get at least 5 lbs on there for the new year.

She thinks she's kind of done but my current goal weight for her is 250 lbs.
4 years

My wife like to bake during the holidays and I like to eat the stuff she bakes I plan on gaining at least 30 pounds this winter
4 years

I love gaining in the winter! It just seems like its easier and more fun.
4 years

I am such a bad influence. The winter season brings out the feeder in me. I keep pushing out all the creamy, decadent dishes and indulgent treats for months.

I love to see that body bulge and swoon under the circumstances of overeating and hibernation. Watching the weight pack on and keeping a happy eye on my personal fattening project.

I am into immobility and all the struggles that come with it. There is nothing better against my lean frame than an ocean of fat.

Fat blokes are so damn good.
4 years

The little husband has really been tucking it in the past couple weeks. He's definitely going to go up a size this season. I was surprised how much he's been eating.
4 years