General

I think i’m turning gay?!

So for a long time I’ve wanted to fatten up a woman.i find it sexy. But then I changed and wanted a woman to fatten me instead. But I’ve got such negative reactions for regular sites or just ignored that I’ve really given up. Most people that message me want money of some sort. But then the other day I was board and heard about grommr. I have gotten more compliments, and encouragement in 24 hours than I have ever got from straight sights... I was amazed. I don’t know.. everyone is so nice there! I might just be bi!
4 years

I'm on Feabie and I have noticed that many of the girls are just trying to hit you up for money or food, but the guys are happy to talk about the fetish, roleplay etc without financial incentives.

I don't think all the girls on the site are after money but there are quite a few that are.
4 years

hmm you cant really just turn gay. you could maybe realize you are, but you cant really turn into a homosexual lol. do you feel any sort of attraction (romantic or sexual) with any of thee guys on Grommr?

You could just be feeling this way because you're receiving some attention on that site? idk if you you feel any sort of attraction to these guys then you may not be straight, but if you don't then you are straight.

hope this helps
4 years

@bubblebutt I have had some slight tendency’s.. like loving masculine women and pegging... it’s a lot of conflicting emotions..
4 years

feedher3000:
@bubblebutt I have had some slight tendency’s.. like loving masculine women and pegging... it’s a lot of conflicting emotions..

figuring out your sexuality isnt easy; itll take a while. liking women who are more masculine than feminine doesn't make you gay, though. you still like women. if you were into masculine men or feminine men then that would be a different story.
4 years

PubBudd:
I'm on Feabie and I have noticed that many of the girls are just trying to hit you up for money or food, but the guys are happy to talk about the fetish, roleplay etc without financial incentives.

I don't think all the girls on the site are after money but there are quite a few that are.

I recently deleted my Feabie account.
I got so fed up of the immature, childish, pathetic begging and trolling that goes on for the majority of members.
I found 3 decent people to interact with in my whole time (years) there, but 99% were just awful.
4 years

feedher3000:

There is quite of bit of soul searching that is involved when it comes trying to figure out what your attracted to And where you really stand in the hole sexual attraction world. I struggled for over 20 years before I accepted the fact that I'm really A sexual. I still pass my self off as straight in passing conversation. Just because its not worthing trying to explain it. I have no physical attract to anything to be honest. Hence why I'm still never married and no kids..
4 years

as a gay feeder, I encourage you to experiment, a lot of guys would be happy to show you the ropes, even if you weren't into something physical passed the occasional feeding, you just have to tell them the limits of contact that you're comfortable with, and maybe with time you'd feel more comfortable with the idea of being fattened by a guy or not! but you should at least give it a try!
4 years

as a gay feeder, I encourage you to experiment, a lot of guys would be happy to show you the ropes, even if you weren't into something physical passed the occasional feeding, you just have to tell them the limits of contact that you're comfortable with, and maybe with time you'd feel more comfortable with the idea of being fattened by a guy or not! but you should at least give it a try!
4 years

You don't all of a sudden turn gay.
You may be wanting to experiment and that is OK.
If are gay you would know it already.
I started on feabie the week it opened and stayed a month. Just seemed like high school and very immature IMO so I left.
A lot of the girls were really mean and hateful not to mention extremely narcissistic.
4 years
123   loading