General

I think i’m turning gay?!

It'd be cool to have an update on this. My "I might be bi" journey lasted for a good while before I truly understood that I was and accepted it. OP posted three months ago, so I wonder if they've realized it or not.
4 years

The accepting part is what is hard for some to do.
I came to accept I was bi sexual around 25 or 26 years old and its never been a problem both sexes are very beautiful and have their advantages.
4 years

I have always dreamed of finding female feeder to fatten me up. Female feeders are really rare so chance to finding one is really slim.

I'm not losing hope or anything but preparing to be disappointment because not finding female feeder.

It's not female feeders fault in any case. The ratio between male feedees and female feeders are really high. So many male feedees and few female feeders
4 years

bigfatdave:
I thought I was gay but I’m boy

You mean Bi?
4 years

I think the traditional definition of sexuality is somewhat different for those who are turned on by fat (at least, for some.) Personally, I mostly identify as asexual panromantic with a preference for feminine presenting traits... which is a way of saying I’m not into sex but I do feel romantic attraction to others, and though I don’t have a preference for gender I do always find myself attracted to women or those who are more feminine than masculine. Even trying to define asexuality can be tricky though, since for some it means never being turned on by anything ever, and for others it can mean turned on by very selective things that aren’t associated with others (like gaining.)

Even without the mutual interest we all have here on FF, sexuality is a complex thing and can be challenging to define; trying to put such into little boxes like “straight” “gay” “bi” seems ridiculous in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, I also struggled to understand my sexuality/romantic interests for a long time and it can be confusing. Do you actually need a label though? Many people need that label because they’ve little else to define them as unique human beings or because their community/sense of community is so closely tied to their label regarding sexuality (this is based on my observations, I could be wrong.)

I think I’m basically trying to say don’t worry about it too much, labels are dumb, and do whatever makes you happy.
4 years

Shyfeedeeguy:
I think the traditional definition of sexuality is somewhat different for those who are turned on by fat (at least, for some.) Personally, I mostly identify as asexual panromantic with a preference for feminine presenting traits... which is a way of saying I’m not into sex but I do feel romantic attraction to others, and though I don’t have a preference for gender I do always find myself attracted to women or those who are more feminine than masculine. Even trying to define asexuality can be tricky though, since for some it means never being turned on by anything ever, and for others it can mean turned on by very selective things that aren’t associated with others (like gaining.)

Even without the mutual interest we all have here on FF, sexuality is a complex thing and can be challenging to define; trying to put such into little boxes like “straight” “gay” “bi” seems ridiculous in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, I also struggled to understand my sexuality/romantic interests for a long time and it can be confusing. Do you actually need a label though? Many people need that label because they’ve little else to define them as unique human beings or because their community/sense of community is so closely tied to their label regarding sexuality (this is based on my observations, I could be wrong.)

I think I’m basically trying to say don’t worry about it too much, labels are dumb, and do whatever makes you happy.

Now that is a good post, which makes perfect sense.
Labels are bollox we are all individuals.
4 years

My wife is my feeder. She is obsessed with making me fat. She’s somewhat dominant and I’m somewhat submissive. She’s added 75 pounds in a year. It’s all about sex to her, it turns her on to make me fat, and I’m very turned on to have gained so much weight.
She had always been the dominant figure in our relationship. She’s very slender and fit and fulfilling her desires of fat by fattening me up. I hope she never stops. And to be honest I can’t say no to her.
4 years

Danny53:
My wife is my feeder. She is obsessed with making me fat. She’s somewhat dominant and I’m somewhat submissive. She’s added 75 pounds in a year. It’s all about sex to her, it turns her on to make me fat, and I’m very turned on to have gained so much weight.
She had always been the dominant figure in our relationship. She’s very slender and fit and fulfilling her desires of fat by fattening me up. I hope she never stops. And to be honest I can’t say no to her.

Struggling to see the connection between the thread topic and your post Danny.
The OP was wondering if he was bisexual.
But, I'm glad you and your wife are happy.
4 years

Yeah, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the terms LGBT and others labels and complete bullshits that only marginalize people.
It's great that there are communities that works to open people minds, but sexuality is a spectrum, not a set of definite labels.
We're all unique humans and no one has the exact same sexual preference, so we won't start and create 7.8 billion labels for everyone.
Stop worrying about these things and date whoever you like, it's ok.
4 years

Sorry. Got off topic there.
4 years
123   loading