Gaining

Wal-mart grocery shopping

Need good tips for Insta-cart Wal-Mart online shopping! Trying to eat six meals a day, and need help planning it out! My back is broken so gaining would be easier than ever! Plus, I think online delivery working well! What shopping list is excellent condition for lead monthly a 60 LB gain?
4 years

Eat a lot of calories, avoid walking and sleeping after eating.
You'll get fat fast.
The morbidly obese do that.
4 years

Hyrule0fFat:
Has anyone ever gained 60lbs in a month? sounds just fantasy based.

Thats pretty impossible outside of unrealistic stories
4 years

Broken back, can't do a thing. Back operations soon. I was 250 now 295 within a week in the hospital? I don't know what causes it? But I'm just laying around at home. What's the best meal to gain at least 10 or 20 within a months time then? Wal-Mart has a big selection of food and Insta-cart. So what will you guys or girls think will help?
4 years

Actually someone could hypothetically gain 45 pounds of water in a week. But if that's largely impossible without having sudden severe onset cardiac failure and or severe renal failure causing you to not remove any fluid from your body.

Actually no it is impossible you'd be dead from organ failure before that could happen.

Sorry but your numbers are not right. Not even close to believable.
4 years

I have seen 42 lbs in a month. Not sure if 60 is physically possible but 42 pretty much turns you into a walking stretch mark.
4 years

Drink heavy cream and weight gainer and keep your fingers crossed
4 years