Gaining

Sharing ur experience regarding weed and feederism

For those who use it,if there any direct effect of ur appetite and etc.
Please share it with me.
4 years

I call it “my herbal appetite stimulant” 🤣
4 years

Later at night my wife will come into the bedroom and take a couple puffs. And like clockwork for the next 1-2hrs all I can hear is the microwave constantly going, loud bags of chips crumpling, plates clanging. Never-ending as I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.
4 years

My wife has been using CBD to combat pain, and I;ve slowly introduced her to vaping high THC weed.

Definitely gives her the munchies and helps me get those evening snacks in her
4 years

I know indica are more widely accepted for the munchies but sativas really get my girl the hungriest.

And it also keeps her alert where she'll stay up later snacking into the night while indicas tend to give her couch lock and often just knock her out to sleep leading to less eating.
4 years

My feedee has an anxious side, so the indica helps to calm her down. Once calm, she wants to eat smiley
4 years

Expatbhm:
Weed has definitely contributed to my weight gain. When I get high, I just want to stuff myself. I’ve eaten over 10,000 calories in one day in a weed induced binge stuffing.[/quote

Smoking weed really helps me gain, I feed for hours after smoking weed, everything I can find, even ordering 3 family pizzas [quote]
4 years

I'd be 250 without it. It makes me so hungry and from the time I get home from work to the time I go to bed I'm high and I probably eat 5000 calories a night at least
4 years

Doughyboy99:
I'd be 250 without it. It makes me so hungry and from the time I get home from work to the time I go to bed I'm high and I probably eat 5000 calories a night at least

Weed has definitely contributed to my feeding this week
10 litres ice cream
4 tubs double cream
12 packs of snacks
3 whole chocolate gateauxs
4 large pork pies + Chip's
6 pizzas
4 years

After I started smoking again, I went from 150 pounds to nearly 210. So I would say it's amazing for gaining. Makes me crave soda, and soda built my gut.
4 years