Gaining

Cold weather gaining

Milkshake season is now behind us what's a warm/hot drink I can make that will fatten me up?
4 years

Cold weather gaining

Over....Milkshake season is never over.
4 years

Cold weather gaining

It's ALWAYS milkshake weather!!!
4 years

Cold weather gaining

Hot cocoa! You can make it with half-and-half instead of milk and not affect the consistency much, or overwhelm the chocolate. Maybe you can be get away with some or all heavy cream. It depends on your preferences.
4 years

Cold weather gaining

MaPo:
You can always play around with a Starbucks menu since they have blended drinks that are hot and up the calorie intake by adding stuff like heavy cream.

becomingoverweight:
Yeah, taking the grande caffè mocha for example, it's 2 ounces of espresso and about 14 ounces of heavy cream. It's a lot of fat.

Yumm-O!!!!
4 years

Cold weather gaining

ChattyBecca:

BlimpCityF:
+1 whether McFlurry or Sundaes or Shakes from Carvel.

Definitely!!! Add Dairy Queen Blizzards also....YES!!!
4 years

Cold weather gaining

ChattyBecca:

Might as well get 2. One for now the other in the fridge for later
4 years

Cold weather gaining

MaPo:
You can always play around with a Starbucks menu since they have blended drinks that are hot and up the calorie intake by adding stuff like heavy cream.

what about making some at home. I'd would be cheaper in the long run then going to a coffee shop. buying a coffee maker or learning the recipes for chai tea or any other fun drink would be cheap. then you could find high fat ingredients to boost the calorie intake
4 years

Cold weather gaining

ladybug23:
Milkshake season is now behind us what's a warm/hot drink I can make that will fatten me up?

I agree anytime is a great time for milkshakes but for those cold winder months some nice thick hot chocolate or some super rich egg nog smiley
4 years