Gaining

If you're getting fat, there is no way back? or it's not true?

Depending on how far you go tbh. The fatter you get, the more difficult to impossible it becomes.

Other than that its very much hard work.
4 years

Fattenjay:
Why would you want to go back? πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
health issues
4 years

There is quite a few posts on here so I am not sure if any of this has been mentioned.

1. If you gain enough weight and Fat it will be tougher to lose it.

2. Re gain is very easy and quick once you have gained a certain decent amount of weight.

3. You create a new set point for your weight.
(wouldn't weigh more than 190 Lbs. then it was 210 lbs. then 230 lbs. etc. etc. your body never goes as low and if it does it climbs back up really fast to the new set point)

4. I know someone mentioned you get used to the lifestyle and laziness that comes along with gaining and not denying yourself. You allow yourself more things in excess than you would have done....and it makes you feel relaxed and happy. Also Muscle memory can relate to stomach stretched memory.

5. If you have the desire or kink to gain intentionally in the first place .....you will probably like it and be on the path to increase time and time again even if you lose a little for a bit.
4 years

I never thought that I could really get fat. It's been always my shameful desire. But now I can not help myself, I really got fat. And I say not about weight, but about my conscience. I really love to eat, I'm crazy about overeating before bed. I like when I'm full. Even now, writing this, I am lying stuffed and lazy. So high for me. Literally in 3 months I gained more than 10 kg (from 66-67kg to 78 when I'm stuffed). Now I am officially overweight. My BMI is 27,3. I often say myself that I willstart losing weight soon. But I do not want to lose weight. I don’t know if I have enough willpower to lose those extra pounds. And now I really understand, that first you become fat in your mind, and then your body becomes fat. I don't know if i will become skinny or just normal again.
4 years

alelectromigration:
Long-term weight loss studies are surprisingly rare. Most studies are either short-term, especially if they're funded to support some sort of diet drug. But the few I've found show as little as 2% success depending on age, sex, and other factors.

I suppose too, many feeders will often know how to make sure you practically never lose weight. For instance, I see fattening as simultaneously a physical, mental, and lifestyle transformation. Anyone can overeat a few nights, but I think the full feederism experience is about letting a feedee throw off inhibition and insecurity and enjoy life to the fullest. It involves changes in
- hobbies e.g. Netflix instead of gym time
- vacations e.g. cruises instead of hikes
- friendships e.g. unlikely to be joining your workout partners
- clothing e.g. sweatpants instead of jeans
- and even mindset e.g. take things more slowly, quit the rat race

A talented feeder puts their feedee on long-term auto-pilot. Or even without a feeder, a solo feedee might make the above changes.

Good luck going back on all that!

THIS
4 years
123   loading