Fattening others

Thoughts on fattening without permission

Pillbug:
While I agree that it is wrong to do that, it's something I'm totally into (I love the loss of control aspect of people gaining weight), and it would have made my relationship a lot easier. For the most part I'm okay with encouragement, but ideally my boyfriend would be actively making me bigger himself and on extra-insecure days, I feel bad that he isn't.

You'll always be into sexually stimulated weight gain, you know. Always. So you will have to decide if whether living your sensual life somewhere other than there will be acceptable to you in the long term.
If so, then you can stay where you are. If not, you ought to begin looking for someone more sexually like minded.
4 years

smpj:
Strong sexual interest...tends to trump any moral objections one might have relative to the activity. You sexually want what you want and usually people do what is necessary to experience what it is that turns them on.

AskDrFeeder:
This is the logic of rapists and child molesters.

And it's also the logic of people into just about everything else sexual because it is the logic of human sexuality, the strongest physical urge most of us will ever have.
4 years

allgrownup:
I think enabling is a very good compromise between being sneaky and adding hidden calories and discussing everything.

Bicepsual:
Same with my wife. She'll say things like "I can't get any bigger than this, I'm watching what I eat now." But then an hour later she'll say "Man, Burger King sounds so good." She knows I'm a feeder and knows exactly what she's doing. It's then fun to see her laying amongst a spread of fast food trash in a food coma and ask her "Are you still watching what you eat?" 🤔

You're each getting what you want. She clearly loves to eat and is willing to allow her overindulgence to manifest itself in fattening up for you. And you get the pleasure of watching her overeat, knowing what a turn on that and its gaining aftermath is for you.
There are worse things in the world than getting to eat whatever you like and having a plump wife to enjoy in bed.
4 years

AskDrFeeder:

That makes what he said sound very dark and almost singularly bad.

Maybe it's more along the lines of "this is also the logic of rapists and child molesters"

Just because something looks like something else doesn't make it equal to it.
4 years

AskDrFeeder:

allgrownup:
That makes what he said sound very dark and almost singularly bad.

Maybe it's more along the lines of "this is also the logic of rapists and child molesters"

Just because something looks like something else doesn't make it equal to it.

I'm not saying stealth feeding is as bad as rape or child molestation. I'm talking about this particular argument in its favor. It's the same argument a rapist or child molester might use and just as morally bankrupt.
4 years

well i would find it sexy when my gf would make me drunk enough so i would give her permission to secretely fatten me up and forget about it later.... i bet that would marally ok? smiley
4 years

FrecherTyp:
well i would find it sexy when my gf would make me drunk enough so i would give her permission to secretely fatten me up and forget about it later.... i bet that would marally ok? smiley

I suspect this is playacting on both your parts and thus morally okay.
4 years

ALL of this is playacting and we need to dial back the moral outrage.

Unless you are being imprisoned and force fed, you are choosing to eat ... and if you are gaining you are choosing to gain.

You CAN say no. You CAN leave.

But it is a wonderfully sexually stimulating play isn't it? Even the the standard story line of teaching the feedee to become sexual aroused by eating and/or being stuffed is ultimately by consent. It is not as if the "victim" isn't fully aware of what is going on.

Even if your feeder is sexually stimulating you while you are being stuffed in RL, you KNOW that conditioning you is part of the game you are both playing. For the game, pretending you have no choice is all part of it, but it is not the reality.

Let's just climb down off our high horses and our bold moral statements and remember, in truth, every bit of this is done with consent.
4 years

fatchance:

Unless you are being imprisoned and force fed, you are choosing to eat ... and if you are gaining you are choosing to gain.

But it is a wonderfully sexually stimulating play isn't it? Even the the standard story line of teaching the feedee to become sexual aroused by eating and/or being stuffed is ultimately by consent. It is not as if the "victim" isn't fully aware of what is going on.

Even if your feeder is sexually stimulating you while you are being stuffed in RL, you KNOW that conditioning you is part of the game you are both playing. For the game, pretending you have no choice is all part of it, but it is not the reality.

Let's just climb down off our high horses and our bold moral statements and remember, in truth, every bit of this is done with consent.

Hopefully it usually is playacting. But if it's an abusive relationship the victim may not truly be able to grant consent. There are also subtle techniques to fatten people without their knowledge.
4 years

fatchance:

AskDrFeeder:
Hopefully it usually is playacting. But if it's an abusive relationship the victim may not truly be able to grant consent. There are also subtle techniques to fatten people without their knowledge.

What are these subtle techniques???
4 years
1234   loading