Fattening others

Thoughts on fattening without permission

fatchance:
ALL of this is playacting and we need to dial back the moral outrage.

Unless you are being imprisoned and force fed, you are choosing to eat ... and if you are gaining you are choosing to gain.

You CAN say no. You CAN leave.

But it is a wonderfully sexually stimulating play isn't it? Even the the standard story line of teaching the feedee to become sexual aroused by eating and/or being stuffed is ultimately by consent. It is not as if the "victim" isn't fully aware of what is going on.

Even if your feeder is sexually stimulating you while you are being stuffed in RL, you KNOW that conditioning you is part of the game you are both playing. For the game, pretending you have no choice is all part of it, but it is not the reality.

Let's just climb down off our high horses and our bold moral statements and remember, in truth, every bit of this is done with consent.

AskDrFeeder:
Hopefully it usually is playacting. But if it's an abusive relationship the victim may not truly be able to grant consent. There are also subtle techniques to fatten people without their knowledge.

boundandfeed:
What are these subtle techniques???

Sorry, I'm not gonna educate people on this one!
4 years

fatchance:
ALL of this is playacting and we need to dial back the moral outrage.

Unless you are being imprisoned and force fed, you are choosing to eat ... and if you are gaining you are choosing to gain.

You CAN say no. You CAN leave.

But it is a wonderfully sexually stimulating play isn't it? Even the the standard story line of teaching the feedee to become sexual aroused by eating and/or being stuffed is ultimately by consent. It is not as if the "victim" isn't fully aware of what is going on.

Even if your feeder is sexually stimulating you while you are being stuffed in RL, you KNOW that conditioning you is part of the game you are both playing. For the game, pretending you have no choice is all part of it, but it is not the reality.

Let's just climb down off our high horses and our bold moral statements and remember, in truth, every bit of this is done with consent.

AskDrFeeder:
Hopefully it usually is playacting. But if it's an abusive relationship the victim may not truly be able to grant consent. There are also subtle techniques to fatten people without their knowledge.

boundandfeed:
What are these subtle techniques???

That's a weird question. Are you writing stories, or are you going to use them lol
4 years

Transcend:
Educate us all about how to keep community engagement ongoing because I think you've kinda killed it off the fun. Along with the other fella which compares feeding to a unexcuseable terrible crime.

Of course it's fun, but sometimes it actually IS an unexcuseable crime. It's possible and indeed important to draw a line between the two. In fact, for me, if feeding is done in an evil. non-consensual way, it kills all the fun. If you want to have Evil Feeder fantasies (I kind of like them myself)--great, go for it. But as soon as you do it irl I'm 100% opposed.
4 years

Transcend:
Educate us all about how to keep community engagement ongoing because I think you've kinda killed it off the fun. Along with the other fella which compares feeding to a unexcuseable terrible crime.

AskDrFeeder:
Of course it's fun, but sometimes it actually IS an unexcuseable crime. It's possible and indeed important to draw a line between the two. In fact, for me, if feeding is done in an evil. non-consensual way, it kills all the fun. If you want to have Evil Feeder fantasies (I kind of like them myself)--great, go for it. But as soon as you do it irl I'm 100% opposed.

this.

It is important to keep in mind that this is "fantasy" feeder, and it is an open and safe place for fantasy. But it is NOT a dark web forum for how to actually mind control and kidnap. Always remember: Don't Be A Douche. If you irl try clandestinely to make someone do something for your own gain, you are a douche, and likely a psychopath or sociopath, and you bring down this entire community. Be an adult, be a man, be open about your desires and if they aren't reciprocated either live with it or find a new relationship.
4 years

Don't be a "Kyle"!
4 years

AskDrFeeder:
Don't be a "Kyle"!

NameIsnt59:
I am nowhere even close to being a “Kyle”.

I am an FA, but videos like that can really question my liking to bigger girls.

Why?
4 years

AskDrFeeder:
Don't be a "Kyle"!

Sometimes it feels like that's exactly what many here want to have.

A few times when I've tried to talk to some folks on here, they seemed to clam up when I try to ask them things about life, things they find fun (besides eating), and so on.

This is strictly anecdotal, and shouldn't be interpreted as a blanket statement. However, it's frustrating. The fact I like big women, or the fact I'm also trying to gain a little weight myself, is only a small part of me.

Gaining won't last forever, but hopefully the relationship (whether friends or romantic) does.
4 years

Consent is key

Its not worth possibly damaging a relationship
4 years

[quote]Serph:
Consent is key

Its not worth possibly damaging a relationship[/quote

Trying to force something on anyone will only
backfire in the end. Much better to state your desires.
4 years

JerseyHank:
Logically, it seems like consent is essential and no one should be fattened without their knowledge and permission. And yet I personally desire to be “secretly” fattened like this. But just because I don’t feel it necessary to give consent, doesn’t mean others want to forego a conversation. Also, for myself, I suspect a good feeder would be intuitive enough to know that I am tacitly giving permission.

or really just consensual nonconsent in these situations, really just a form of role play
4 years
1234   loading